***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Razele, Apr 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

^^I think that was directed at lane.

lol yea

2. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

Look at what you've done, lane

3. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

^^I think that was directed at lane.

I know it was, and I don't even like Lane, but fuck man

4. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

You're mad at me for telling a moron that "yawn" is a worthless and insubstantial post? Okay . . . . . [​IMG] (P.S. You are the only person "worked up" in this thread.)

5. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

quit being little bitches bickering and show me some shit to add to my kop list.

6. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

You're mad at me for telling a moron that "yawn" is a worthless and insubstantial post?

Okay . . . . . [​IMG]

No, I think he's rather annoyed that you resorted to calling the guy an idiot, and now a moron too. All the while, you seem to have little understanding for the provenance of the Rick Dunk design (itself a play on Nike), zero appreciation for the impossibility of enforcing "similar design" litigation, particularly given the geographic location of the sellers, and an overall hollier-than-thou attitude that is objectively irritating.

7. GoldenTribe

No, I think he's rather annoyed that you resorted to calling the guy an idiot, and now a moron too. All the while, you seem to have little understanding for the provenance of the Rick Dunk design (itself a play on Nike), zero appreciation for the impossibility of enforcing "similar design" litigation, particularly given the geographic location of the sellers, and an overall hollier-than-thou attitude that is objectively irritating.
    Name-calling is unnecessary, fine. Next time I will let the egregious vacuousness of a post like "yawn" echo into self-evident uselessness and fade to nothing. I didn't know RO Dunks were a homage to Nike, you're absolutely right. That's my own glaring knowledge gap. But I don't think that changes any position I've taken in this thread relating to rip-offs or copyright violations. (Rick Dunks aren't 1:1 Nike copies done without Nike's permission.) The fake ROs are just that, and yes I take issue with someone saying "hey guys, theres no Rick label so they're not fakes, just inspired-bys, i might get a pair LOL." I didn't invoke typical moral arguments (e.g. child labour), I just called bullshit on the "they're not really fakes" line.

8. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

There are plenty of "inspired by" shoes out in the open on eBay! Here's one another and one more Not gonna lie I've been tempted to pick up these just for the hell of it to skate in, since I think they would look crazy in that situation. and of course iOffer is loaded with tons of fakes.

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Name-calling is unnecessary, fine. Next time I will let the egregious vacuousness of a post like "yawn" echo into self-evident uselessness and fade to nothing.

I didn't know RO Dunks were a homage to Nike, you're absolutely right. That's my own glaring knowledge gap. But I don't think that changes any position I've taken in this thread relating to rip-offs or copyright violations. (Rick Dunks aren't 1:1 Nike copies done without Nike's permission.)

The fake ROs are just that, and yes I take issue with someone saying "hey guys, theres no Rick label so they're not fakes, just inspired-bys, i might get a pair LOL." I didn't invoke typical moral arguments (e.g. child labour), I just called bullshit on the "they're not really fakes" line.

yawn

10. GoldenTribe

[​IMG] (can you offer any info in the leather jacket thread Uncontrol?) Oh, cancel that there's a thumbnail of the inner tags

11. bryanayrb

bryanayrb Senior member

Name-calling is unnecessary, fine. Next time I will let the egregious vacuousness of a post like "yawn" echo into self-evident uselessness and fade to nothing. I didn't know RO Dunks were a homage to Nike, you're absolutely right. That's my own glaring knowledge gap. But I don't think that changes any position I've taken in this thread relating to rip-offs or copyright violations. (Rick Dunks aren't 1:1 Nike copies done without Nike's permission.) The fake ROs are just that, and yes I take issue with someone saying "hey guys, theres no Rick label so they're not fakes, just inspired-bys, i might get a pair LOL." I didn't invoke typical moral arguments (e.g. child labour), I just called bullshit on the "they're not really fakes" line.
    who care guy? fakes are there so korean youth can look like g-dragon @ budget. it's icing on top that you can throw them on ebay for people to buy too. and quit snitchin, i need a new pair of "Mens Runway Celebrity Long Tongue High top Sneakers"

12. Lane

Lane Senior member

You're mad at me for telling a moron that "yawn" is a worthless and insubstantial post? Okay . . . . . [​IMG] (P.S. You are the only person "worked up" in this thread.)
    yawn x 2 the sequel of yawns

13. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

fakes are there so korean youth can look like g-dragon @ budget. it's icing on top that you can throw them on ebay for people to buy too.

and quit snitchin, i need a new pair of "Mens Runway Celebrity Long Tongue High top Sneakers"

I think the real moral of the story is that it's too bad they don't make larger sizes for the international market so people who don't have Korean youth-sized feet can wear them.

14. Lel

Lel Senior member

Balenciaga Sweater XS

I'm incredibly intrigued by a lot of Balenciaga stuff, but unfortunately it always carries a high price tag and no one ever talks about it.

15. sipang

sipang Senior member

^ YES ! We need more Balenciaga talk, I might create a thread.