• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Phillip Dean

Reaction score
I’ve noticed that no end date for the current archive sale has been publicized… from past experience, can anyone speak to whether further reductions are made in the course of the sales?

henrip

Reaction score
Anyone else who have order from the archive sale and not received an order confirmation? It's been a couple of days for me now, and nothing from Drake's.
I did my order on the second day of the sale, got confirmation email but they haven’t shipped anything yet 😕

Howfener

Reaction score
I’ve noticed that no end date for the current archive sale has been publicized… from past experience, can anyone speak to whether further reductions are made in the course of the sales?

Some they are and some they aren’t. There’s no warning either way.

tjs121

Reaction score
For London folks: looks like the Hackney Brand Outlet (7-9 Ram Place E9)
is having a closing down sale. I've found some Drake's ties, pocket squares there before. (Otherwise it's just some boring Aquascutum, Mackintosh, and Brooks Brothers stuff, but deals abound).

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not my listing (or anyone I know) or my size, but I have the same over shirt and its great....

"Old" over shirt style with buttoned bellows pockets, versatile color in a nice mid weight fabric.

JIMIG

Reaction score
Following up on the raglan coat discussion: can anyone give me advise on sizing?

I am 186 and 75 kg. I have until recently bought most of my stuff in 38, but slowly realizing that I might be a 40. I recently bought a size 40 canvas chore which fits good.

wondering if I should pick 38 or 40 in the navy wool raglan

tjs121

Reaction score
Following up on the raglan coat discussion: can anyone give me advise on sizing?

I am 186 and 75 kg. I have until recently bought most of my stuff in 38, but slowly realizing that I might be a 40. I recently bought a size 40 canvas chore which fits good.

would go for the 38—was told to size down by drake's product inquiries, as they run quite large

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

would go for the 38—was told to size down by drake's product inquiries, as they run quite large

Per above conversation (and see my pics sizing down TWO sizes)

And here:

We suggest sizing down from your normal suit/jacket sizing as the coat runs large

garigo

Reaction score
New items in the archive sale, including some great coats! Someone should definitely buy the polo coat at 50% off (and size up).

IUWINS98

Reaction score
Just got the raglan mac in sand and noticed it has somewhat of a shiny appearance.

Does anyone else who has the coat notice something similar, if so is it something that sticks around or does it wear off?

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I figured, but thought I'd ask. Welp...

Has anyone managed to get the promo of three ties for 495 USD working? I'm not getting the discount at checkout.

Just added three random ties to my cart to see. Seems to be working….
2154B6B9-C321-4640-A5FD-D47F28A98B63.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads