• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benesto

Reaction score
I was hoping to get the grey checked raglan coat but now it seems it‘s sold out in my size… if anyone of you can get his hands on a size 40 or 42 I would take it! And seeing the pictures of the sample sale makes me regret buying it earlier in the season.

garigo

Reaction score
Suede, denim, shetland and polo coat.

B62D5D5D-580B-42CA-A8AA-7997B4ABFD27.jpeg

Howfener

Reaction score
How’s the fit on Drake’s shirts? I’m waiting for some 15.5” collar shirts from the Archive sale and hoping I’ve got the right size! My TM Lewin shirts are 15” but have become almost tight around the neck since lockdown. ?

garigo

Reaction score
Looks really good on you. How tall are you? None of them fit me, even sizing down they all felt like I was wearing a parachute (5'9, ~160lbs).
Thanks! I’m 6’1’’ and I actually had to size up to a 42.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sweet coat @garigo .

Stopped by the sample sale this afternoon. Did not purchase anything, but did try the raglan coats on. They were $995.

I liked the shape and fit in my typical size. I preferred the check over the grey donegal, but thought the check was a bit too dark for what I might be looking for right now.

Howfener

Reaction score
Received a notification email that my Drake’s Archive order has been shipped. ?

nycs10011

Reaction score
Picked up the blue & white striped rugby shirt at the sample sale. Very nice, but I probably better in a 40 not a 38. Wondering if anyone has the same one and if they've seen it shrink any?

drakes_ecom2494_a_lr.jpg

cristofromkensington

Reaction score
Picked up the blue & white striped rugby shirt at the sample sale. Very nice, but I probably better in a 40 not a 38. Wondering if anyone has the same one and if they've seen it shrink any?

drakes_ecom2494_a_lr.jpg
I had the pink and blue one, it shrunk considerably. I can’t even wear it anymore; had to give it to the mrs! (Reluctantly)

Italianglo

Reaction score
Been looking at safari and D-43 jackets for spring/summer and was wondering if anyone owned either of these:

If so, what's your experience with it? Are there similar alternatives out there you would recommend?

I think that D-43 Linen Field Jacket looks so good! The photos here show it off really well: http://www.linnegatan2.com/drake-s-linen-d-43-field-jacket-olive

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been looking at safari and D-43 jackets for spring/summer and was wondering if anyone owned either of these:

If so, what's your experience with it? Are there similar alternatives out there you would recommend?

I think that D-43 Linen Field Jacket looks so good! The photos here show it off really well: http://www.linnegatan2.com/drake-s-linen-d-43-field-jacket-olive
I have the D-43, but I bought it second hand a few months ago so I haven't hade the time to wear it. Cannot wait for the weather to get warmer for me to wear it.
IMG_3377.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads