• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

emc14

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience for the sizing for the Brown Canvas Trucker Jacket? Searched the thread but didn't see any discussion on it. Looking to pull the trigger on it, thanks!

wahnamhong

Reaction score
Alright! Restocked espadrilles as mine are wearing out. These are suede, though. Last ones were cotton canvas I think. Hope they work out.

Nice price on the Japanese linen shirts although I have enough of those.
Any sizing info on the Japanese linen shirts? Fit like their regular oxfords? Have been eyeing the red and pink since they came out.

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh I had not seen that! Luckily I had already tried on the size 42 of the jacket I have just bought but will be more careful ordering from archivesale from now on.

ETA: maybe in the USA only? Just checked it for me in the Netherlands and returns are still accepted. Should also be the case given EU regulation, though no idea if brexit changed that for UK shops?!

View attachment 1735863

Distance selling regulations here in the U.K. would mean some kind of returns have to be accepted IIRC.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any sizing info on the Japanese linen shirts? Fit like their regular oxfords? Have been eyeing the red and pink since they came out.
I'm a 42/52 in tailoring and a Large/16.5 in Drake's shirts. The linen shirts fit TTS and very comfortably. I usually wear them untucked with sleeves rolled up in the summer.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 42/52 in tailoring and a Large/16.5 in Drake's shirts. The linen shirts fit TTS and very comfortably. I usually wear them untucked with sleeves rolled up in the summer.

Im similar size as @smittycl, and have same experience, linen shirts fit tts.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm actually drawn to that artists chore coat.
I like that it has no collar, just a collar band.
The fancy toggles are also subtle enough I don't think they'd stand out too much

wahnamhong

Reaction score
Some items have been lowered in price, eg the D43 jacket from 30% off yesterday to 50% off today.

Calanon

Reaction score
Aside from MAYBE the lightweight roll neck, nothing's really pulling at me.

wahnamhong

Reaction score
Two more Michaell Hill appreciation styling pics. By the way, have you guys seen the permanent style article where they ask you what your favourite clothing items are? Fun thread. Oh and I wanted to order the Blackwatch wool overcoat but someone just beat me to it, out of stock when I tried to put it in the bag!

Attachments

• 8F9FD182-D678-43F1-BFB5-908BEE9FCC49.jpeg
    8F9FD182-D678-43F1-BFB5-908BEE9FCC49.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 230
  • AE371E9B-87B2-45CB-A374-F56479C7C146.jpeg
    AE371E9B-87B2-45CB-A374-F56479C7C146.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 235

drentco

Reaction score
Newly added items went up. Looks like some overshirts and easyday shirting.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't believe a lot of these items have full size runs

Edit - nevermind once you actually go into item it won't let you add to cart

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads