• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justinpledger

Reaction score
Does anyone here know which firm in Scotland makes Drake’s cashmere beanies. They’re a great size and shape but £175 is a little steep ? Thank you!

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm really liking this piece, I might consider having to pick it up. I was expecting it to be over $1000 when I saw it on Instagram, kind of surprised it came in for $800...

Screenshot_20211128-071332.png

garigo

Reaction score
Anyone here who ended up getting the polo coat, and has comments or pictures to share?

henrip

Reaction score
Hi! I’m quite new to Drake’s as a brand but happened to buy the five pocket trousers in selvedge needlecord and absolutely love the fit. Now I’m finding myself trying to convince myself that I 100% NEED them in denim as well. Drake’s seem to have very nice sample sale events couple times a year but my question is if they usually do some sort of christmas sale online? Should I expect to find these jeans on sale ?. I paid the full price for the needlecord and have zero regrets whats so ever (such a great fit) but I’m in no hurry with the denim version so waiting for a while is not a problem. Basically I got enough jeans already ?

Last edited:

tgaith77

Reaction score
Drakes just held an online archive sale about two weeks back, so I wouldn't expect one for a while now. They have a separate site here.

I can't say that I've seen the denim on sale before. Of course you don't want to pay full price if you don't have to but, if you really enjoy the fit and have the means to do so...just buy them.

Nbarbar

Reaction score
Drakes just held an online archive sale about two weeks back, so I wouldn't expect one for a while now. They have a separate site here.

I can't say that I've seen the denim on sale before. Of course you don't want to pay full price if you don't have to but, if you really enjoy the fit and have the means to do so...just buy them.
I'm normally across Drakes and missed this. Did they mention it on Instagram?

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
Hi! I’m quite new to Drake’s as a brand but happened to buy the five pocket trousers in selvedge needlecord and absolutely love the fit. Now I’m finding myself trying to convince myself that I 100% NEED them in denim as well. Drake’s seem to have very nice sample sale events couple times a year but my question is if they usually do some sort of christmas sale online? Should I expect to find these jeans on sale ?. I paid the full price for the needlecord and have zero regrets whats so ever (such a great fit) but I’m in no hurry with the denim version so waiting for a while is not a problem. Basically I got enough jeans already ?

for anyone that owns the jeans and needlecord trousers do they fits the same? I only own the jeans, but the selvedge needlecord pants look nice, that man jason jules can make anything look good

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm normally across Drakes and missed this. Did they mention it on Instagram?

It was on IG, I think it was advertised in IG "Stories" vice a static post. It also went out via the Drakes email.....

henrip

Reaction score
for anyone that owns the jeans and needlecord trousers do they fits the same? I only own the jeans, but the selvedge needlecord pants look nice, that man jason jules can make anything look good

At least all the measurements are the same according to the size chart and the cut/details seems exactly the same in pictures. I’ve always thought they would fit the same ?‍♂️

How’s your experience with the jeans? Quality of the denim, how do they fade, do they stretch or loose shape? Anything interesting in the fabric texture, slubbyness etc? There’s no leg twist to be expected I guess.
I’ve got the tan needlecord pair you linked. Fabric isn’t shiny like most needlecord or corduroy and looks sort of like the trousers had been worn for a year or two I guess. Quite light also… I would guess about 10oz or less. The fabric greases easily which is only negative thing I can think of.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads