• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Ernesto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are right , I know. Just anonymously sharing my feelings here as my therapist doesn’t know much about menswear and wouldn’t get it

Note to self: Establish menswear 'counselling' service. Mark up fees by 40% on regular counselling services. Set up stall at Pitti.

vanmosh

Reaction score
Also, where did Jason Jules go? Haven't seen him in any of the editorial content this summer.

wahnamhong

Reaction score
Sample sale redux I see.. Unfortunately I’m not in London. Or is it only NYC?

Any idea when the next online sale will commence? Have my eye on a few shirts. :)
10BE6B89-E4B3-46BB-8427-93B7FA2B6F0F.png

yungchomsky

Reaction score
Just left the NYC sale again! Copped a few more things, took a gamble on the jeans so fingers crossed. Prices lower than last weekend!

vanmosh

Reaction score
Just left the NYC sale again! Copped a few more things, took a gamble on the jeans so fingers crossed. Prices lower than last weekend!

Did they restock anything other than more shirts? Also did you see the casentino vests still hanging around?

yungchomsky

Reaction score
Did they restock anything other than more shirts? Also did you see the casentino vests still hanging around?

Hm, can’t say for certain unfortunately. I think there were ties I didn’t see last time?

Also the jeans def don’t work for me so will be listing them for sale shortly! Scored a good jacket and a few shirts though.

cristofromkensington

Reaction score
Hm, can’t say for certain unfortunately. I think there were ties I didn’t see last time?

Also the jeans def don’t work for me so will be listing them for sale shortly! Scored a good jacket and a few shirts though.
What size waist? Size 32 U.K. I’ll buy ‘em! Where will you list them?

yungchomsky

Reaction score
Anyone know if there’s still a decent tie/scarf selection in NYC? Considering taking the trip…

There were still lots of ties this morning! Nothing that really grabbed me, as I don’t wear ties super often and have a decent collection. But various prints, repp stripes, block stripe knits (though didn’t see solid knits, which I was looking for).

vanmosh

Reaction score
Anyone know if there’s still a decent tie/scarf selection in NYC? Considering taking the trip…

I ended up stopping by and I'm glad I did. Thanks for the heads up @yungchomsky! The tie selection is still great but the scarf selection is mostly what is left over from last week. There's a whole new shelf of denim/chinos that wasn't there last week unless the same items were on the rack and I just missed them. Some new knitwear as well.

Last edited:

TrustyGoose

Reaction score
Just for anyone looking to go, I just got back!

The tie and pocket square selection is solid. Some more funky prints, but also some more muted thrown in. There are a number of navy/gray wool scarves and caps.

The jackets and suits are mostly picked over, unless youre an odd size or unless theyve added more. There are a ton of solid shirts.

I picked up a blazer, nice pair of Style 3 jeans, and a few ties. I was thinking about a couple of silk scarves, but they might have been too out there for me personally.

Does anyone know if the jeans stretch much? They’re a bit tight on me, but I can move and sit in them….

Let me know if anyone has questions about what is there!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads