• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jalebi

Reaction score
Quick question - how do the overshirts fit? I’m a 40 in jackets

I'm a 40 in jackets and I wear a medium. Fits great. I've tried smalls before, and while I can fit in them fine it's a little too tight for anything more than a light t-shirt

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 40 in jackets and I wear a medium. Fits great. I've tried smalls before, and while I can fit in them fine it's a little too tight for anything more than a light t-shirt
Thanks - that’s useful, just ordered and looking forward to it.

the_lebowski

Reaction score
One of the shipments arrived today with the Navy A-1 Cord, Green Cotton Polo and Archer Sweatshirt.

The polo and the cord fit great. One the fence about the sweatshirt though. Will try and post fit pics in a bit!

GabrielJF

Reaction score
Hey - anyone ordered and not had any shipment information for an odd amount of time? I placed two separate orders (I'm indecisive) one on wednesday morning and the other on thursday morning. Got order confirmations but no shipment information. I'm london based.

the_lebowski

Reaction score
I placed two separate orders too (Wednesday night and Thursday morning). Got shipment notifications for the Wednesday night order (it was sent in two different shipments) but nothing yet on the Thursday morning order apart from the order confirmation.

dylantheroberts

Reaction score
I placed two separate orders too (Wednesday night and Thursday morning). Got shipment notifications for the Wednesday night order (it was sent in two different shipments) but nothing yet on the Thursday morning order apart from the order confirmation.
Same here. US based and I got my first tracking number, from two separate orders, today

Trevallon

Reaction score
I placed two separate orders. My order on sunday afternoon was apparently shipped (or gotten ready for shipping) on sunday evening. Pretty fast.

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I placed two separate orders. My order on sunday afternoon was apparently shipped (or gotten ready for shipping) on sunday evening. Pretty fast.
Interesting. I ordered Sunday morning, U.K. time, and haven’t had a shipping notification yet.

'patanoster

Reaction score
Finally got a shipping notification for my orders (UK) from last Thurs -- guess they must have had a load to work through. Sadly the white oxford long point collar shirt in 15 didn't make it to the final order :( damn I love those collars!

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally got a shipping notification for my orders (UK) from last Thurs -- guess they must have had a load to work through. Sadly the white oxford long point collar shirt in 15 didn't make it to the final order :( damn I love those collars!
I won’t worry about the notification form my order yet then. I hope it gets to shipping, it was the last over shirt left in M.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads