• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this ships from UK or US? And if UK, do you get hit with duties? might cop one of the coats but not if it means getting duties on top too

edit: from FAQ it sounds like it ships from UK

Nat25

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this ships from UK or US? And if UK, do you get hit with duties? might cop one of the coats but not if it means getting duties on top too

edit: from FAQ it sounds like it ships from UK
Never got hit w duties before

Nbarbar

Reaction score
Picked up all of the sweats, at $65 bucks they are a steal.
The grey wool raglan coat is incredible but I couldn’t justify it sitting unworn in the Southern Hemisphere.
some great pieces, wish I still wore ties...

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got this in the last archive sale. It's amazing. Shame (for me) the price has dropped from £295 to £195.
Did you grab the navy or the dusty rose? I know I should grab the navy, as it’s a bit more wearable with my daily wardrobe, but I find the rose to be the more interesting choice. Wondering if anyone has experience with it in person.

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That was fun. Lots of nice things... I picked up two sweaters and two long-sleeve polos. And then spent an additional 15 minutes trying to get the navy knitted blazer in my cart.

AHS

Last edited:

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm bound and determined to get that Games Blazer to work. So I ordered one size down from last time. On the bright side, it was almost half price as the last sale...

Or maybe I'm just a sucker for punishment...

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered this in size 46. Fingers crossed it fits nice and slouchy like my NMWA Scott & Charters size M cardigans (and fingers crossed that this sale goes through!).

kni-64lam-20818-001_lr.jpg

Calanon

Reaction score
Kind of sad the cord games coat in my size and the navy spotted silk scarf were out of stock, probably for the best for my wallet though because so many other things I wanted. Managed to resist the bedford cord reversible vest and silver grenadine tie. Red cashmere cable knit cap for £35 is a steal.

niddes

Reaction score
They really launched it at 12 GMT...
Got 3 Oxfords, and as I now have 10+, I think I need to stop myself...

rob_ed

Reaction score
What's the current website status is for you all? I've been trying for a couple of hours (UK time) and can't get in. Even Drakes.com isn't working for me! For a brief moment I was able to see the text of the first page of the Archive Sale site.

Last edited:

alfredt

Reaction score
What's the current website status is for you all? I've been trying for a couple of hours (UK time) and can't get in. Even Drakes.com isn't working for me! For a brief moment I was able to see the text of the first page of the Archive Sale site.
It's giving me 504 Gateway Timeout errors.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads