• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The New lookbook is out

My personal favourites

C3-24b.jpg
C3-25.jpg
C3-5.jpg

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the suede chore coat pictured in the lookbook? I've been eyeing it for quite a while now.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New lookbook is up! Full of ripstop, linen, Games suits, field jackets – very much up my alley.

Edit: and 100% Jason Jules. w00t!

Second for Jason Jules!

I think my favorite piece is the Jungle Jacket in Navy and Olive....

TokenMao

Reaction score
Does anyone have the suede chore coat pictured in the lookbook? I've been eyeing it for quite a while now.

Yep I have the Rust version. It's a great jacket but too heavy / thick for me personally to wear during the summer.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep I have the Rust version. It's a great jacket but too heavy / thick for me personally to wear during the summer.

I definitely wouldn’t expect to wear it during the summer. Clearly to me appears to be a fall/winter jacket.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish the Games Chinos came in a longer inseam, especially since they show them styled with a cuff.

Yes, those inseam measurements do seem short on the games chinos (if one wants to do any sort of cuff...)

sargeinaz

Reaction score
A lot of really beautiful and wearable outfits. I’m jealous of whoever can afford a bunch of Drakes stuff. If I could, I’d buy half those outfits lol

bostndreamdonut

Reaction score

don't under estimate how uncomfortable it is to have unlined sleeves with a suede jacket. I loved how it looked but couldn't get over how much it was pilling my knit wear during the fall. Ultimately sold it. Would buy again in a heartbeat if they lined the sleeves.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
don't under estimate how uncomfortable it is to have unlined sleeves with a suede jacket. I loved how it looked but couldn't get over how much it was pilling my knit wear during the fall. Ultimately sold it. Would buy again in a heartbeat if they lined the sleeves.

That’s certainly good information to have. Didn’t realize they were unlined.

solaro23

Reaction score
Their look books are playful and consistent but their prices are insane. Guess that will be the cost of a Savile Row store...

aristoi bcn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drake's made in house ties and pocket squares are the sweet spot because no other maker makes most of their designs. I buy them at full retail price because they are realky nice but the rest of their products are either too niche/fashion forward or simply rebranded with an absurd mark-up. C'mon, their knitted silk ties made by Ascot are sold at 145€ when they should be 30€ or so wholesale. Same happens with their Lockie knitwear and those ugly astorflex shoes. Maybe I don't need their lookbooks for inspiration and I just wish they only do ties and squares.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads