• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BLSF

Reaction score
That's good to know. I have a couple and the wash instructions say to dry clean only, but I have been tempted to just throw them in the wash at times
I think you're in the right to wait and dry clean. I will just have to wait until the next release to get a large.

Bateman233

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like the competition to get your size during a Drake's sale is all here on this forum? You all are my competitors! Damn all of you that are a size 32 waist/Medium/40R!

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For anyone thinking of buying an overshirt. Here are some measurements after a wash. Size medium. Bearing in the mind the tape isn't completely straight. Personally would have sized up looking back.

Let me know if you're looking to unload

platinumtooth

Reaction score
A note of caution on washing these "dry clean only" overshirt garms-I bought this on Mr. P in the winter; was a little big so I washed on cold and this thing got F**KED up. It's wool/cotton, so not linen and I didn't realize it would shrink this hellaciously bad. Chest is now like 20", length 25".

SO, yes I know I messed up and I have been staring at this shirt for 6 months and want it out of my life. Been taunting me. Loved this shirt for the 3 weeks I had it. Anyone want it for $20 (cost of shipping) hmu.
IMG_4072.JPG
IMG_4071.jpg

Maximus Rex

Reaction score
A note of caution on washing these "dry clean only" overshirt garms-I bought this on Mr. P in the winter; was a little big so I washed on cold and this thing got F**KED up. It's wool/cotton, so not linen and I didn't realize it would shrink this hellaciously bad. Chest is now like 20", length 25".

SO, yes I know I messed up and I have been staring at this shirt for 6 months and want it out of my life. Been taunting me. Loved this shirt for the 3 weeks I had it. Anyone want it for $20 (cost of shipping) hmu. View attachment 1413184 View attachment 1413185
@platinumtooth Out of curiosity, what % wool was it?

inTROYspection

Reaction score
If anyone has the dark green linen sport coat in 40R and is thinking about unloading it, let me know. I’m looking to buy it.

1593364351356.jpeg

Sammm

Reaction score
Same here for the navy cotton Games Blazer Mk 1 in size 38, if anyone is looking to pass that on...

Lm90

Reaction score
Did anyone return a size 38 navy chore jacket that was on sale around two weeks ago? I couldn't sleep one night and decided to browse Drake's sale selection again while eating and saw that there was just one size 38 again and...

Reaction score
Just completed an order on the phone with Crosby Street. They have loads of stock left at 50% that have sold out online. Check them out if you are based in the US ask for Sterling, he help me out a lot!

Also quick question, anyone know how the hiking tees fit? they've got a some but not sure what to go for I'm a 42 jacket.

Reaction score
Just completed an order on the phone with Crosby Street. They have loads of stock left at 50% that have sold out online. Check them out if you are based in the US ask for Sterling, he help me out a lot!

Also quick question, anyone know how the hiking tees fit? they've got a some but not sure what to go for I'm a 42 jacket.

Sorry forgot to mention ordered on Saturday.

inTROYspection

Reaction score

Nice, called them the other day but they didn't have the items I was looking for. What were you able to scoop up?

rob_ed

Reaction score
Same here for the navy cotton Games Blazer Mk 1 in size 38, if anyone is looking to pass that on...

Hey, tried to send you a DM but it wouldn't let me for some reason (I'm a lurker here rather than a poster so maybe don't have permission yet). If you can DM/let me your email I know where you can find one in a 38.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads