• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jmiller123

Reaction score
Is there a chance of further online restocks? Interested in trying out the Khaki Needlecord Expedition Parka

Nat25

Reaction score
Just tracked down the casentino half zip. Have had a hell of a season - gilet, liner and half zip all on sale - keep it up drakes!

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've noticed some restock of certain ties and other stuff. Could be that some buyers returned it so they are available once again. Still waiting to see if there will be the final 70% OFF. Paying a $100 bucks for a tie on sale kinda seems too much, or I just don't like them enough for that much.

Nat25

Reaction score
I've noticed some restock of certain ties and other stuff. Could be that some buyers returned it so they are available once again. Still waiting to see if there will be the final 70% OFF. Paying a $100 bucks for a tie on sale kinda seems too much, or I just don't like them enough for that much.

usually goes extra 15% off at some point for whatever is left (which is really = ~58% off retail), doesn’t really move the needle. I don’t think I’ve seen 70% off in previous seasons

Maximus Rex

Reaction score
View attachment 1319819

Impulse purchase at Sid Mashburn today. It's actually burnt orange but came out very red in the pic. Sleeting and cold in DC today. Great day to shop in Georgetown followed by crab cakes at Martin's Tavern. Wifey picked up a bunch of stuff at Brooks Brothers. The Ann Mashburn wares are elegant but don't seem to work for her apparently.

@smittycl Nice tie! So it isn't this one?

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered the off-white Aran style jumper from Mr Porter, following their advice to size up. I got the size 42. Sadly, I should have gotten my usual size 40 because this one is just too big in the body. 40 is sold out on Mr Porter.

I'm planning to return it to Mr Porter in a day or two but thought I'd check here.

If anyone got the same jumper in a 40 and wants to do a swap for a 42, please let me know.

This is the jumper in question:

kni-70woo-19513-001.jpg

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered the off-white Aran style jumper from Mr Porter, following their advice to size up. I got the size 42. Sadly, I should have gotten my usual size 40 because this one is just too big in the body. 40 is sold out on Mr Porter.

I'm planning to return it to Mr Porter in a day or two but thought I'd check here.

If anyone got the same jumper in a 40 and wants to do a swap for a 42, please let me know.

This is the jumper in question:

What is the ptp measurement?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads