• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some recent fits with Drake's gear:
tumblr_p8rgpjuqT31s5fve2o3_500.jpg

Scarf, shirt and vest by Drake's

tumblr_p8pkbtLqqu1s5fve2o1_500.jpg

Scarf and jacket by Drake's

tumblr_p8jm7hIp501s5fve2o3_500.jpg

Loafers by Paraboot for Drake's

tumblr_p8g4hlfzHr1s5fve2o1_500.jpg

Jacket, sweater, shirt by Drake's

You’ve found your colour palette/style/fit perfectly. Looks better than the drakes lookbook!

blue peter

Reaction score
nev mind...:-D

Last edited:

YseanY

Reaction score
I just picked up the Herringbone Shirt Jacket from Drake's, its beautiful! Has anyone laundered their linen stuff in the wash cold, delicate, and hung dried? Any shrinkage? The tag says dry clean only but hoping to be able to wash it at home.

YseanY

Reaction score
I just picked up the Herringbone Shirt Jacket from Drake's, its beautiful! Has anyone laundered their linen stuff in the wash cold, delicate, and hung dried? Any shrinkage? The tag says dry clean only but hoping to be able to wash it at home.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will shrink 1-2 inches in length/ chest and will bleed color too so would recommend washing it separately. Mine was bigger overall so washing it helped to be an overall good fit.

YseanY

Reaction score
I will shrink 1-2 inches in length/ chest and will bleed color too so would recommend washing it separately. Mine was bigger overall so washing it helped to be an overall good fit.

Thanks! Guess I should have sized up!

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's great and it sold out pretty quickly in my size. I ended up getting the chambray blue linen/cotton overshirt. Looking forward to getting mine.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents,

I'm tempted to pick up this square because of my little guy but am not sure how versatile it is. How would you wear this?
View attachment 995090
Is the background olive? It should work colorwise with brown, navy, and grey sport coats. Since the images are pretty well spaced out it should also work with a variety of patterns. Another colorway might be easier. But if it appeals to you and the price is good I’ve got no problem with squares that only work with a few combos.

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find pocket squares with a dark ground to be not versatile. I would pass.

In wool/silk I am down for dark grounds for FW, but in cotton or silk it would be hard to wear in SS.

blue peter

Reaction score
how deep does the Drakes summer sale generally go? further discounts from what we see now?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads