• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

drentco

Reaction score
I can't believe a lot of these items have full size runs

Edit - nevermind once you actually go into item it won't let you add to cart
Either bait and switch or just trash web development. Jk jk their archive stock has always been so wonking. I was able to snag a few shirts this morning in 16.5 so I am a happy camper.

Rojalaw

Reaction score
Drake's sales are absolutely ludicrous. You almost have to laugh.

Yesterday tried to buy the Ice Blue OCBD, but when I switched to Canadian currency all the sizes disappeared. I wrote an email asking Drake's if this could be fixed. By the time they responded, it was sold out. Then it was back up again after this drop and I was able to buy it.

In the process, saw a couple of tattersall shirts listed at $0, and another one listed at $100 that surcharged to $900 when you selected the size.

You would think with the amounts they typically charge for products at regular retail they could afford an even remotely decent website. But in all the years I've been using it there have always been many annoying bugs...

nygooner

Reaction score
Anyone know what sizing is like for those houndstooth overshirts? Am generally a 38-40 so would that be a S or M? Thanks much!

nemononame

Reaction score
Drake's sales are absolutely ludicrous. You almost have to laugh.

Yesterday tried to buy the Ice Blue OCBD, but when I switched to Canadian currency all the sizes disappeared. I wrote an email asking Drake's if this could be fixed. By the time they responded, it was sold out. Then it was back up again after this drop and I was able to buy it.

In the process, saw a couple of tattersall shirts listed at $0, and another one listed at $100 that surcharged to $900 when you selected the size.

You would think with the amounts they typically charge for products at regular retail they could afford an even remotely decent website. But in all the years I've been using it there have always been many annoying bugs...
Indeed, I experienced all of the same above, and so many other similar glitches. Even worse, when I go through the trouble to fill on a form to request customer service, sometime it has taken weeks or even months to get back to me, and then their responses were comically terse and unhelpful.

I really dislike buying from them, and only when items are heavily discounted is it worth putting up that mess.

calrock

Reaction score
Don’t know if I’m missing something obvious here, but if I’m browsing the Canadian site are the shoe sizes in UK or North American sizing? Thanks in advance if anyone has any idea…

cristofromkensington

Reaction score
This sale is rather odd, don’t you all think? Drake’s aren’t advertising it on their social media accounts, and nearly everything that I can see is still fully stocked. I wonder why they aren’t following their usual marketing routine? An exclusive sale to email subscribers and past customers, perhaps?

Loupetlapin

Reaction score
Indeed, I experienced all of the same above, and so many other similar glitches. Even worse, when I go through the trouble to fill on a form to request customer service, sometime it has taken weeks or even months to get back to me, and then their responses were comically terse and unhelpful.

I really dislike buying from them, and only when items are heavily discounted is it worth putting up that mess.
Same for me. I would like to order the brown houndstooth overshirt, but the website wont let me add it to the bag.

BananaKing

Reaction score
Are the easyday shirts cut slimmer than the regular fits? I couldn’t find any official Drake’s size chart but I found a chart on an out of stock Easyday shirt on The Armory which suggested it as a slimmer cut than other non-easyday shirts. I also acquired an older easyday OCBD which definitely measures on the slim side.

LiamMcM

Reaction score
Don’t know if I’m missing something obvious here, but if I’m browsing the Canadian site are the shoe sizes in UK or North American sizing? Thanks in advance if anyone has any idea…
Unless specified as US, their sizing is UK, even on their Canadian site (had this is issue before).

LiamMcM

Reaction score
Can anyone with a suede chore jacket please comment on wear and tear over time? I purchased one a few months ago but returned it as it had a defect. Didn’t order another one as I got concerned with taking care of the suede. Any insights gleaned from your experiences? Cheers

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • cr2596

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 3 8.3%