• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Trevallon

Reaction score
Silly question: has the sizing of Drake's regular shirts recently changed, or is the size chart on the website way off?

I have 7 Drake's shirts in size 16/41 bought over various seasons which I used to think fit me very well. But I've gained some size recently and they're feeling snug, so I've been trying to reevaluate the right shirt size for me. Looking at the sizing chart had me confused, because the measurements there seem like they should be fine, so I measured my shirts.

The size chart says a size 16 should be 23.8" pit to pit, 18" shoulder to shoulder, and 26.3" shoulder to cuff.

My shirts measure 21.5-22" pit to pit, 17-17.5" shoulder to shoulder, and ~25" shoulder to cuff.

That seems like a big difference -- has anyone else noticed the same?
They probably measure the shirts before a wash? All my Drake's shirts shrunk slightly after a couple of washes, which I have countered by going one size up.

wahnamhong

Reaction score
I kind of had the same issue with my ecru pair. Decided to keep the smaller size, I would say in the end they have stretched out a little, but maybe not as much as I had hoped.
Same question, but for the ecru needlecord five pocket trousers. They are out of size 32 so I’m thinking to get a size 33 or 31. Does anyone know if the needlecord trousers fit like the bleached jeans (I see the same measurements)? And do they widen in the waist over time? I have a preference for sizing down so I can have the smaller hem.

cristofromkensington

Reaction score
Same question, but for the ecru needlecord five pocket trousers. They are out of size 32 so I’m thinking to get a size 33 or 31. Does anyone know if the needlecord trousers fit like the bleached jeans (I see the same measurements)? And do they widen in the waist over time? I have a preference for sizing down so I can have the smaller hem.
They fit exactly the same. My ecru’s have widened massively, they don’t even fit they’ve stretched that much! I had to take them into a tailor just the other day to have them brought in a bit.

Mujib

Reaction score
Was it just my particular experience, or is Drake's known for crappy customer service?

I emailed them about a scarf I recently purchased "warping" in the middle. First thing they tell me is something like "I don't see it on the website. Where did you purchase it?" I had to point out to the guy that an item not being on the website probably means it's sold out.

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
Was it just my particular experience, or is Drake's known for crappy customer service?

I emailed them about a scarf I recently purchased "warping" in the middle. First thing they tell me is something like "I don't see it on the website. Where did you purchase it?" I had to point out to the guy that an item not being on the website probably means it's sold out.

It's funny because I just told my gf yesterday that it is a bummer drakes has crappy customer service. love me some drakes but yeah their customer service sucks.

garigo

Reaction score
Did anyone manage to get early access to the ALD collaboration?

garigo

Reaction score
How did you do it? And where are you located? I got the email but the link doesn't seem to work.

FlowableFill

Reaction score
Log into your drakes account then click the shop now button in the early access email.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members