• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought this 100% silk scarf about 4 months ago. Upon pulling it out yesterday I noticed that it's unravelling at the fringe. Does anyone know how to repair or prevent it from continuing to come unraveled? Kind of a bummer since I've never even worn it
View attachment 1608656

View attachment 1608658
Thanks. I am in the US, but I did reach out to them. Couldn't hurt!
To follow up on this, Drake's offered to replace it but they did not have the same color in stock any longer, so they gave me a gift voucher for the amount I paid for the scarf.
It was nice of them, but I'm really more interested in repairing the scarf, so if anyone has suggestions for where to send it please do let me know

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To follow up on this, Drake's offered to replace it but they did not have the same color in stock any longer, so they gave me a gift voucher for the amount I paid for the scarf.
It was nice of them, but I'm really more interested in repairing the scarf, so if anyone has suggestions for where to send it please do let me know
I've always just taken them to my tailor who puts in a few small stitches using matching thread. Stops the unravelling. Sometimes they have to stitch all the way across but it's hard to notice.

Very nice of Drake's to offer a replacement.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always just taken them to my tailor who puts in a few small stitches using matching thread. Stops the unravelling. Sometimes they have to stitch all the way across but it's hard to notice.

Very nice of Drake's to offer a replacement.
Thanks, Smitty! I'll take it to my tailor and see if he thinks he can do that

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Marrkt just put up some new things from Drake's

Bought this tweed bal coat for $435.

MKT-0521-STS-01Front_2050x.jpeg

mbb355

Reaction score
Marrkt just put up some new things from Drake's

Bought this tweed bal coat for $435.

View attachment 1611969
Nice pick-up. The green linen overshirt looks nice but I wish it were more olive than sage. Ah, well.

garigo

Reaction score
Any difference in sizing between bleach and ecru (was mentioned somewhere)? Thanks!
FWIW, I picked up a pair of the restocked ecru jeans (made in Portugal), and the size is consistent with the indigo ones without sizing down.

cristofromkensington

Reaction score
FWIW, I picked up a pair of the restocked ecru jeans (made in Portugal), and the size is consistent with the indigo ones without sizing down.
I got two, they’re much better than the last ones, though I did prefer the red pockets over the black flannel.

mbb355

Reaction score
By "consistent with the indigo ones," are you referring to the Indigo Rinse jeans? I generally find the more recent Drakes jeans (made in Portugal) to fit a little better and more comfortably than the prior round made in England.

garigo

Reaction score
By "consistent with the indigo ones," are you referring to the Indigo Rinse jeans? I generally find the more recent Drakes jeans (made in Portugal) to fit a little better and more comfortably than the prior round made in England.
Yes that’s right, I mean that equal sizes fit the same.

GabrielJF

Reaction score
There seems to be no option to add anything to the basket and no sizes displayed. is this because its yet to go fully live or have you all completely swarmed through the site like heritage wearing vultures?

adschus

Reaction score
haha same. can't purchase anything. I'm locked and loaded though

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.