• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

GabrielJF

Reaction score
Hey so I just saw some whispers about the archive sale - anyone got any idea what day they expect it to go live?

wahnamhong

Reaction score
Perhaps as early as the end of this week?! Already decided what to buy. Luckily I am not seeing the sign: “there is only 1 item left”!

wahnamhong

Reaction score
I’m just looking at their regular site, hoping and expecting the items on my wishlist will be included in the sale, as they have been listed for a while now.

Someone else mentioned already how Drake’s are putting out new items all the time, e.g. the trucker denim jacket today. So I’m not expecting those newer items to be included. Too bad because I’m really liking the games tunic military jackets! Can’t even decide which of the three colours I like more.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought this 100% silk scarf about 4 months ago. Upon pulling it out yesterday I noticed that it's unravelling at the fringe. Does anyone know how to repair or prevent it from continuing to come unraveled? Kind of a bummer since I've never even worn it
20210512_094135.jpg

20210512_094125.jpg

Last edited:

Nickd

Reaction score
I bought this 100% silk scarf about 4 months ago. Upon pulling it out yesterday I noticed that it's unravelling at the fringe. Does anyone know how to repair or prevent it from continuing to come unraveled? Kind of a bummer since I've never even worn it
View attachment 1608656

View attachment 1608658
If you are in the U.K. I’d reach out to them about returning or exchanging it. You should be covered under the Sale of Goods Act.

Loathing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you are in the U.K. I’d reach out to them about returning or exchanging it. You should be covered under the Sale of Goods Act.
It’s the Consumer Rights Act 2015 now, but yeah they should offer to repair or refund it if you bought it within 6 months. There are exceptions though which I don’t know from memory. I would add that I find scarves like that fray very easily no matter where you get them from.

Nickd

Reaction score
It’s the Consumer Rights Act 2015 now, but yeah they should offer to repair or refund it if you bought it within 6 months. There are exceptions though which I don’t know from memory. I would add that I find scarves like that fray very easily no matter where you get them from.
Interesting - last time I had to quote it to a retailer was pre 2015, I didn’t know it had changed.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I am in the US, but I did reach out to them. Couldn't hurt!

adschus

Reaction score
What do we think all - Is tonight Drake's Archive night?

dylantheroberts

Reaction score
I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of an archive sale launch yesterday, but my bank account is much happier than I thought it would be.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.