• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

clemente21

Reaction score
For me, Drakes really shined in their own retail space; maybe because so much of what I like about them is texture, I don't know. But I rarely like anything on the website.

cristofromkensington

Reaction score
For me, Drakes really shined in their own retail space; maybe because so much of what I like about them is texture, I don't know. But I rarely like anything on the website.
I seldom like anything on the website, though when I order items notwithstanding hesitance, I usually love them.

wahnamhong

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this season’s d-43 jacket? Seems quite a way off from previous editions, more a technical fabric this time instead of linen or waxed cotton. But I’ve ordered one and am really liking it so far. Seems like one of those jackets you put on all the time. Also looks great with a blazer underneath, as in the pic.

81711E4D-60F2-46E8-8126-2EC1622E5B64.jpeg

trg12

Reaction score
I’ve bought a pair of new but pre-owned selvedge cord five pockets that have a weird stitching or fraying on one of the inner legs. Has anyone encountered something like this on Drake’s trousers? Would you consider this a major defect? Seller‘s in Portugal so I’ve got factory seconds concerns.

Attachments

wahnamhong

Reaction score
I’ve seen the sunglasses - and actually like the Menzies. I was about to buy a pair of Persol Steve McQueen but I may get the Drakes instead.

Anyone else liking the new games military overshirt/jacket? The olive is looking mighty fine...

Loathing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone manage to get this:

I feel like it sold out almost instantly and there are almost no traces of it online. Really weird.

mbb355

Reaction score
I wonder (1) if the impending Archive Sale will include items from Collection One (2021); and (2) if Collection Two is forthcoming? This year is odd because Drakes seems to be dropping new items every other day, unassociated with any particular "Collection." And yet, if there's a Collection One, there must be at least three this year (otherwise they'd stick to F/W and S/S, and last year had five collections), so May seems as good a time as any.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.