• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

upflup

Reaction score
Looks nice. Stock looks very limited. I also prefer Drakes charcoal to this lighter grey.
Yeah stock has gone down recently but it seems like they do a restock every few months.

keepondigging

Reaction score

Cordings also do a nice traditional shawl collar cardi. I have not experienced them in person, but I’m sure they will have a fuller more traditional cut in keeping with the rest of their sizing. Good choice of colours too.

nostalgiaultra

Reaction score
I find Drake's (William Lockie) shawl cardigans run small. I size up one for a slightly relaxed fit and the extra length which feels closer to a sport coat.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find Drake's (William Lockie) shawl cardigans run small. I size up one for a slightly relaxed fit and the extra length which feels closer to a sport coat.
I think William Lockie sizes by the sweater's actual chest measurement, not by the chest size it's meant to fit. I believe this is also the case with Drake's cardigans

polyfusion

Reaction score
Surprised these Cheaney x drakes shoes haven’t generated more chat? I think they’re rather nice. No idea of the quality though. Am assuming better than grenson, not as good as Crockett . I.e Cheaney....

Psyko

Reaction score
Surprised these Cheaney x drakes shoes haven’t generated more chat? I think they’re rather nice. No idea of the quality though. Am assuming better than grenson, not as good as Crockett . I.e Cheaney....
I only own one pair of Cheaney's, a chukka boot, but I have to say it is easily on par with the C&J chukkas. My impression of Cheaney's is that it's as good as Crockett, at least in terms of construction quality and finishing, just a little bit cheaper. Leather quality, I don't know.

Last edited:

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they’re great. Tempted to order a pair!

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice pic of the plaid coat on Twitter.

Also, some Todd Snyder x Drake's exclusives. The green cardigan looks nice. Really nice shade of green.

View attachment 1478759
That’s a nice colour.

And as a tip, I’ve noticed third-party retailers tend to have lower prices than the Drake’s online store. Noticed that with shoes and ties.

kaizerpi

Reaction score
Very very cool! Do you feel like that 'tropical' weight will stand up to autumn temps?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's