• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, looks like I missed out. Not a lot I'd have gone for. Largely outerwear I don't need. However if prices go down again...

Who knew that 235 is 50% off 385? (Not sure they got a single percentage right.)

Also, the prices looked much nicer before they switched me from pounds to dollars.

In all seriousness, I liked Drake's a lot more before seeing some of these prices. I think I will have troubles paying for their stuff again. I guess there is some risk to having sales like this.

Yeah, I noticed quite a few items where the price after discount didn't equate to the % off.

I like the brand the same, but I can see holding out for another sale like this. That said I'm not sure if this is more a Covid sale or more to do with the closing of their factory store. Possibly both?

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crosby chukkas same as Alden Barrie or true to size? (Assuming you go down a half size for the Barrie last...)

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone did nicely on the City Raincoat. Just a shame it wasn’t me....?

Fadeswear

Reaction score
Hi there, I'd like to purchase a striped ocbd from the sales but I'm lost with the size guide... Ptp seems really large. Can anyone tell me what size should I take ? I guess I'm between 15 and 15,5 usually 38 in french size. Thanks in advance !

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Drakes and VBC suits come with buttons for braces? I'd take the plunge if yes, otherwise, I'll live without this olive suit.

bism416

Reaction score
It would appear they offer returns if anyone is on the fence about a purchase and doesn’t have shipping/customs to worry about.

RogerC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One unfortunate, but understandable thing is that they haven't put the whole ties and accessories stock from the factory store online. There would have been hundreds of them, but very worth browsing.

aristoi bcn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed this one.

tie-f1280n-19549-002_lr.jpg

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't get anything. I was hoping for a tubular or thin wool scarf since I love the one Drake's tubular scarf I have, but there wasn't much in the scarf selection. Prices seemed very fair though.

CorozoButton

Reaction score
I picked up this scarf. I don't actually recall seeing it in any recent collections though, and a google search has revealed nothing but the product page in the archive. Possibly a sample or unreleased?
1601562704633.png

kongmw

Reaction score
I was close to picking up the black w/ polka dot scarf but ended up getting nothing at all. tbf some classic grenadine ties with large or small dots were also priced really well. Just don't wear ties much... oh well

In other news, I did grab a pair of the Crosby boots from the Crosby St. store last week. Almost had a stroke when seeing the light colored pair on the archive site on deep discounts. At least it wasn't the color that I got at full price :oops:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads