• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

upflup

Reaction score
What's the fit like? I usually take a 42 in Drake's, but often go up to 44 for their knitwear, which I find fits a bit slimmer. Thanks!
This shirt is actually the opposite. They fit larger than usual. I'm normally a 44 and the 42 fits me well.

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought the cord caps looked cool from the Pitti pics but i dunno about $95 cool.

vida

Reaction score
This shirt is actually the opposite. They fit larger than usual. I'm normally a 44 and the 42 fits me well.
I’m glad to know this. I would take a 36 and my impression was that it ran large even though the measurements suggest otherwise. Most of their offerings look very standard/ traditional in fit.

mistermike

Reaction score
Hi all - what is the fit like on the tailored pants please? Looking at the navy needlecord pants. I am a pretty standard 34, are they tts or could I get away with the 36s and maybe have them taken in slightly? Thanks!

gardenvariety

Reaction score
Do Drakes' jackets fit true to chest size or run small? I.e. in US brands, I would take a 42 typically, but in italian brands I take a 54EU/44US.

Would I want to go for a 42UK or 44UK?

BLSF

Reaction score
For anyone thinking of buying an overshirt. Here are some measurements after a wash. Size medium. Bearing in the mind the tape isn't completely straight. Personally would have sized up looking back.

Attachments

K. Nights

Reaction score
That's good to know. I have a couple and the wash instructions say to dry clean only, but I have been tempted to just throw them in the wash at times

Sammm

Reaction score
My linen M felt big at first, but I think all the wrinkling takes care of some of that. I’ve only dry cleaned it because I like the size, ultimately.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.