• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Remy Fool

Reaction score
Reaction score
Does anyone if the Drake’s linen shirts are machine-washable? Or are they suggested dry clean only? Thank you.

mak1277

Reaction score
Anyone have both Drake's and Spier & Mackay linen shirts who can draw comparisons? I know Drake's are Italian or Japanese linen and SM are Irish but beyond that I'm trying to reconcile the differences in my head.

thatboyo

Reaction score
I have a linen overshirt from a few years ago where i initially washed and machine dried because it was slightly bigger than what i wanted. I've washed & dried via machine probably ~10 times since and havent had any issues.

hpreston

Reaction score
Just checked my new (this season) shirt and last season over shirt, cate tag is the same as last season’s shirt, cold wash ok.

Also, no mention of the sale??

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
thinking about picking up one of these madras shirts, any opnions on which one I should go for?:thumbs-up:

shi-srasdm-k2003-003 (3).jpgshi-srasdm-k2003-002 (2).jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.