• We would like welcome Sprezzaboxto the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jmiller123

Reaction score
Is there a chance of further online restocks? Interested in trying out the Khaki Needlecord Expedition Parka

Nat25

Reaction score
Just tracked down the casentino half zip. Have had a hell of a season - gilet, liner and half zip all on sale - keep it up drakes!

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've noticed some restock of certain ties and other stuff. Could be that some buyers returned it so they are available once again. Still waiting to see if there will be the final 70% OFF. Paying a $100 bucks for a tie on sale kinda seems too much, or I just don't like them enough for that much.

Nat25

Reaction score
I've noticed some restock of certain ties and other stuff. Could be that some buyers returned it so they are available once again. Still waiting to see if there will be the final 70% OFF. Paying a $100 bucks for a tie on sale kinda seems too much, or I just don't like them enough for that much.
usually goes extra 15% off at some point for whatever is left (which is really = ~58% off retail), doesn’t really move the needle. I don’t think I’ve seen 70% off in previous seasons

Maximus Rex

Reaction score
View attachment 1319819

Impulse purchase at Sid Mashburn today. It's actually burnt orange but came out very red in the pic. Sleeting and cold in DC today. Great day to shop in Georgetown followed by crab cakes at Martin's Tavern. Wifey picked up a bunch of stuff at Brooks Brothers. The Ann Mashburn wares are elegant but don't seem to work for her apparently.
@smittycl Nice tie! So it isn't this one?

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered the off-white Aran style jumper from Mr Porter, following their advice to size up. I got the size 42. Sadly, I should have gotten my usual size 40 because this one is just too big in the body. 40 is sold out on Mr Porter.

I'm planning to return it to Mr Porter in a day or two but thought I'd check here.

If anyone got the same jumper in a 40 and wants to do a swap for a 42, please let me know.

This is the jumper in question:

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered the off-white Aran style jumper from Mr Porter, following their advice to size up. I got the size 42. Sadly, I should have gotten my usual size 40 because this one is just too big in the body. 40 is sold out on Mr Porter.

I'm planning to return it to Mr Porter in a day or two but thought I'd check here.

If anyone got the same jumper in a 40 and wants to do a swap for a 42, please let me know.

This is the jumper in question:
What is the ptp measurement?

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is the ptp measurement?

I don't have it at work with me. This is marked 42 and these are the measurements from the Mr Porter site.

The details are in the spoiler but I've just organised the return..

Attachments

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 77 17.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 149 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 133 29.6%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%