• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sargeinaz

Reaction score
Ya some things I like a lot and some of it does remind me of jcrew. Good point. That’s all Drake drops for me now as they expand their range, some stuff I love, some stuff i don’t and all I can’t afford haha

catchh

Reaction score
FC18B6F8-A743-4A14-AAAD-238DA6512CAF.png
DEF50946-F7BA-4724-A5B9-6DBBB0D3F070.png
7948CF3D-70CF-4331-8F3F-87FC72B8A0DF.jpeg
1A72396A-4736-47BE-81E2-3DFFC5B15AF5.png
FD12B9FF-9E08-46FC-BB09-A3A06D2227D0.jpeg

upflup

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings on the golf sweater but I'm definitely going to get one of those hats

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which knitwear manufacturer Drake's partnered with a couple of years ago when they released the brushed cable knit Shetland sweaters?

I was bidding for the mustard yellow jumper on eBay the other day but I lost out, and now I'm bent on tracking another one down.

Some of my favorite knits from anyone. I have a green from 2018 and I found a pre-owned yellow on the RealReal of all places. It ended up being a bit browner than the yellow you posted, I'm not sure if there have been multiple runs over the years or if it's the same one and just looks different in person. I'd definitely be interested in more if I knew where to get them.
If anyone has one of those shetlands in a size 44 and you're looking to get rid of it, hit me up. I have one in a size 46, but since my weight loss, it's a bit baggy... Thinking about taking it to my tailor though.

Gents,

I have the brushed Shetland cable in orange from that season tagged L that I am looking to part with. PM if anyone is interested.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where’d you track this down? Did you size your Normal drakes size?

Bought it last year off eBay, it never gets much wear. Note that I like Drakes knitwear very much and have a couple other pieces, between those and a few shaggy dog Shetlands from J Press the orange rarely leaves the closet.

And yes, my normal Drakes size.

Nat25

Reaction score
Bought it last year off eBay, it never gets much wear. Note that I like Drakes knitwear very much and have a couple other pieces, between those and a few shaggy dog Shetlands from J Press the orange rarely leaves the closet.

And yes, my normal Drakes size.

oh sorry I meant the casentino that just arrived

emptym

Reaction score
@Nat25, I don't own any other Drakes tops, but I have an Armoury shawl cardigan which is the same size as this. I emailed yfyf/Mark Cho, as mentioned, but I'm sure you could just use the contact form and ask if they have your size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads