• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heads up: a good selection at 50% off on The Rake. I grabbed the beige needlecord jacket, raw denim cutaway shirt, and blue/white ticking stripe oxford all at 50% off. Just gotta find those matching needlecord pants now..

Don't forget the 5% or 10% off code!

mattg1027

Reaction score
Don't forget the 5% or 10% off code!

Ah, dammit. Well, in case I make another purchase, what would that code be? They're not an affiliate are they (i.e., where I could pull the code from their thread)?

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you download the app, they send you a code (I forgot what it was). It stacks on sale items too.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rake sale update:
I ordered one item (Drakes OCBD) on Monday, 1 July. Just received DHL shipment notice (02 July)

mattg1027

Reaction score
My order from Sunday was delivered in New Jersey earlier today. Won't be home to open the package till Thursday, but damn - I'm impressed.

Loathing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My deliveries from the Rake are always incredibly fast and the returns service is incomparable. Not sure where all those rumours came from. Perhaps their website was once merely a platform for third party sellers but for at least the last few years they have had their own stockroom in London and lots of exclusive items/collaborations too with Drake's, amongst others.

gianm

Reaction score
Always had good service from the rake. They were a touch slower in shipping with the sale. Not too surprising. Delivery was still very fast after shipping.

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that they added a qualifier on the item’s location. The items I’m looking at have a statement in the details that say that it is located in the UK and it will be shipped in X working days. I didn’t pay attention to this before. So I’m not sure if this existed in older iterations of the webpage or app

flashjack

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on suit jacket length and buttoning point height? The tan cotton twill is calling to me but I'm a bit wary of the lack of L options. I'm about 6'1 for reference.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads