• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Dior Homme Thread***

eugen eugen

Reaction score
Still searching for MIJ raw Denim in size 33-35
Black and Indigo from Hedi era. If anybody know where to find them on privat sale

eugen eugen

Reaction score
I got a brand new MIJ Raw Denim F19 in 36. as expected it’s to big for me. Pm me if your interested or trade for a smaller size :)

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thoughts?
IMG_9936.jpg
IMG_9403.jpg
IMG_9248.jpg
IMG_9249.jpg

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Hedi made lots of four pocket leathers during his Dior time. I think the ss07 or aw07 four-pocket leathers were better than this one

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't mind the style too too much, but it looks OLD.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
outside of SLP, where do you all go for flannel shirts? primarily worn as an overshirt and not as a solo item

puttysan

Reaction score
does anyone know sizing for dior b02 sneakers?
do they run small? thanks

eddiefatmane

Reaction score
Anyone know how to identify this Dior Homme jacket? Been trying for about a week, it doesn't have the traditional reference code format but I've seen a few others with this tag. I think it's from the Kris Van Assche period due to other Dior Homme jacket tags I've looked at. The only other one I've seen sold on Grailed about a year ago and the seller attributed it to Hedi Slimane though I don't think that's right.
Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 4.05.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 4.06.00 PM.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads