1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

***The Official Dior Homme Thread***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by SirGrotius, Feb 20, 2012.

1. KYeezy

KYeezy Senior member

2. wanksy

wanksy Senior member

Does anyone know where can I get Dior 17.5 or 19 cut raw with silver selvedge?
    I found one but it's size 28, I usually wear size 30.

3. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Call the San Francisco boutique, they have the most raw denim of the US boutiques.

Other than that, it's pretty rare man.

4. wanksy

wanksy Senior member

Yeah it's really hard to find one these days.

--

After one blue/indigo dior jeans MIJ silver selvedge size 30, 19cm or 17.5cm cut. Let me know if you're selling one

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  5. boomtime

boomtime Well-Known Member

can anyone decipher this reference code? 163D008TY166

6. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

This would not work, under most national laws, a minimum % of production must be in the tagged country, this is especially true in Italy where they protect their "made in Italy" brand with the need to have 100% of the operations made in Italy.

1 person likes this.
  7. wanksy

wanksy Senior member

Is it possible to know from which season a jeans came from? If so, how?

8. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Yes, I don't know the system, but the SAs do, especially the French ones who seem very well trained. Good luck with the query. There's a really nice French one at the Miami boutique, Eric, he may be able to help.

9. wanksy

wanksy Senior member

Appreciate the help, but I live in the UK :( everything is more expensive here also dior boutiques are not as common as in the USA.

-----

Anyway, anyone interested on trading my DH MIJ Black Silver Selvedge sz 31 19cm cut to your DH MIJ Black or Indigo Silver Selvedge 17.5/19cm cut.
    Not planning on selling it, only interested in trades.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  10. JSAN

JSAN Senior member

What's the code on the jeans? There's a guide on how to read the code which tells you color, fabric season and year.

11. wanksy

wanksy Senior member

Yeah just did google search and an article made on eBay about how to spot fake ones and how to read the code came up

12. JSAN

JSAN Senior member

People that bought their jeans online, did you get it from anywhere besides LVR?

13. wanksy

wanksy Senior member

Looking to trade my barely worn DH 19cm Raw Black Jeans Selvedge MIJ in 31 to same jeans in size 30, would consider a 17.5 cut of similar jeans as well in similar condition.

14. Ian L

Ian L Senior member

Trying hard to get some attention.... Anyone wants to take these over from me...?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. bob99

bob99 Senior member

Luisaviaroma is taking forever to restock Dior denim. I bought a pair there two years ago and the service / price was good.

Anyone else know an online seller? Looking for 19cm under my car or jake in size 32.

16. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Browns in the UK and Saks in the States. Dior is trying to be more like Hermes so fewer bigger stores are carrying. Mostly boutiques.

17. fischyyy

fischyyy Well-Known Member

I just bought this DH denim from yoox. I've never seen the Dior Japan tag before. Are they legit, some special "japan only" collection or horrible outsourced stuff like Burberry japan? Reference 433D020TY081 I only found a strange chinese website googling the tag, now I'm sceptical.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  18. JSAN

JSAN Senior member

I've never seen that, but Yoox doesn't really deal with fakes unless someone returned a fake. Normally the Dior Japan only stuff has a 'Only for Japan' tag on one of the care tags.

19. bob99

bob99 Senior member

I've never seen that DH Japan tag either, but I'm sure they're legit if they're from Yoox.

How were they labeled on Yoox? Any mention of the Japan status?

20. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Strange man. I have never seen that tag before, although most of the other tags look all right.

Do you have any other pics of the jeans from the front or back and maybe the hardware?