• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Dieworkwear Appreciation Thread

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Well, the bespoke assless chaps, at any rate.

BTW “assless chaps” is redundant. Chaps with asses are known as pants.

Last edited:

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Obsession with Western shirt but probably going to be Visvim
Obsession with black pants, been looking for over a year to add these but can’t make up my mind.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Obsession with black pants, been looking for over a year to add these but can’t make up my mind.
What kind of black pants? I used to have a pair of high rise wrangler jeans but they ended up becoming far too tight to move around in.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What kind of black pants? I used to have a pair of high rise wrangler jeans but they ended up becoming far too tight to move around in.
That’s the thing, not sure. I know I want very black, not denim nor 5 pocket. Not slim but not Yohji wide. I was looking at some tapered ones from Outerknown last year on Mr Porter but I think they’re gone now. Currently mulling some from Wacko Maria and some new SS20 easy pants from Nonnative. Both are kind of pricey though.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s the thing, not sure. I know I want very black, not denim nor 5 pocket. Not slim but not Yohji wide. I was looking at some tapered ones from Outerknown last year on Mr Porter but I think they’re gone now. Currently mulling some from Wacko Maria and some new SS20 easy pants from Nonnative. Both are kind of pricey though.

Maybe these might be of interest.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pangolin

Reaction score
If you can find them in your size, these black trousers from Tuki are great.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you can find them in your size, these black trousers from Tuki are great.
Ha! I forgot about Tuki. They were on my radar last year but all I saw were cords and I forgot about them. Those look real nice, thanks.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.