• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Dieworkwear Appreciation Thread

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yea, that was a very enjoyable interview. Probably one of the nicest guys I've come across in this industry. Just a very earnest and open person.
Yeah this was one of my favorite posts in a long time. I really admire people who are brave enough to be so honest and vulnerable openly, especially as I find it hard to do myself. Also his clothes have always been absolute bangers - both at CM and AF’s revival.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of forgot about Rogues Gallery, but I had a flannel and a jacket from them in college that I really liked. It's a shame that it sounds like they sort of did him dirty.

Love Aaron, he seems like such a wholesome guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So Derek's written before about how menswear more or less hasn't changed in 100 years (at least for those who still wear something other than athleisure) and I always took that with a grain of salt. Recently, however, I found a 1937 yearbook from my kid's high school and it's amazing. Guys in perfectly high-waisted trousers with billowy shirts rolled at the sleeve, Harrington jackets, knitwear like zip up cardigans and camp shirts. The only thing that stands out to me is a lot of guys have a time piece chain at the waist but other than that it's all basically current styleforum ideals for casual menswear

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Post pics please !

Keith Taylor

Reaction score
View attachment 1607411This really creased me up
Ha :) I had this experience yesterday. I had to pop down to the car park of my building to deliver something to some friends, and as I’ve been doing all the way through lockdown I got myself dressed up for my five minutes outdoors. I gave my new cream linen sport coat a run out (hello, spring weather), and when I got downstairs I found my friends sitting on a bench in sweatpants and hoodies, surreptitiously drinking vodka from a Coke bottle.

I looked like their case worker.

driving glove

Reaction score
Bought the NMWA Varsity jacket thanks to Derek's nudging in his latest post. Clearly I march to the prevailing beat.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.