• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

reallypeacedoff

Reaction score
guys, you can reliably get brand new white achilles lows for ~$330 USD year-round from reputable european sites that deduct vat

pay the extra for the peace of mind

Tres-Bien

If you are patient, you can always get another 20% off with their codes. In fact, they have a sale right now. Add to cart and automatically takes it off. $275 for lows but no whites currently.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There’s been plenty of good deals recently. Farfetch private sale had them for $234 in a few sizes, Matches was around $280. Fwrd has good prices on the track sneakers if anybody wanted them.
I just want some black/black Achilles or bballs.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, what's the difference between an Achilles Low and a Achilles Premium Low? Looking at the grey premium with the white soles.... and trying to decide if I should grab that or the all-grey regular achilles low.

Talking about these: https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/m...-top-sneakers-item-13835560.aspx?storeid=9583
A lot of the Achilles premium have a tumbled leather which is nicer imo. They also have a different, very slightly thicker sole with a different tread pattern.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of the Achilles premium have a tumbled leather which is nicer imo. They also have a different, very slightly thicker sole with a different tread pattern.

Some do some don’t have nicer leather. Cases by case basis

Nat25

Reaction score
Have been trying to find b-ball’s in gray leather everywhere, but can’t seem to find them. They made them in suede this year but prefer the leather, anyone have any ideas? Wish I hadn’t slept on them. Thanks.

Nat25

Reaction score
Looks like it’s common projects sale season - anyone see anything good?

ben10

Reaction score
The jank website made me hesitate but I can't find any reason to doubt their legitimacy. Got a pair this morning, the price is insane

Are these priced in USD or Euro I’m in Canada so just wondering, thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads