• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lipsum

Reaction score
What are the differences between the BBall 2128 and 2155 ?

The 2128 is from 2017 and the 2155 is from 2018.

The most obvious difference is the rear chevron - a separate leather piece in the 2128 and only stitching in the 2155. See image.

In my experience the 2155 has a little more padding and is a slightly tighter fit. View attachment 1105416

I could have not expected a better answer.
I currently own the 2128 and I love them so much I plan to purchase a second pair as backup.
I found the 2155 at a decent price and this is the reason I wanted to know what to expect.
Thank you very much ThePaleKing.

Hey guys,

I find myself in a similar situation as the one quoted above : purchased a pair of Bball 2128 in size 46 last year (they fit me like a glove) ... and now eyeing Bball's 2156 from current season (at a steep discount). Which size should I go for in the 2156 ? 45, 46, or even 47 ?

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This feels wildly irresponsible since my current pair is in great shape. But I very very very rarely see all whites for more than 25% off so I bought another pair that will just sit in my closet for probably a few years.
And I didn’t realize when I bought them but they’re the Mr P ones (silver serial, saffiano leather, natural lining).

ECE8D5DE-FB07-4E0A-905B-8980E2613354.jpeg

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same size
I got this seasons ones with the contrast stitching and they seem to fit large. It’s a different margom sole, so I’m guessing that might be the cause or the lack of laces cause them to be loose.

Crossbones

Reaction score
I got this seasons ones with the contrast stitching and they seem to fit large. It’s a different margom sole, so I’m guessing that might be the cause or the lack of laces cause them to be loose.

Weird. I think I bought the same ones as you (black slip on with white stitch) and I got the same size as my achilles (43). They were too small so I sent them back.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My experience has been to go down a size from my Achilles for the slip-ons.

Last edited:

city74

Reaction score
Anyone know of a shop having sales right now? I’m looking for my first pair of CP. Prefer an all white, grey or blue pair. Mr Porter is having a sale but not on any of those styles. All the major dept stores I checked didn’t have any sales. Also, do the Achilles run shall or large? I’m an 8.5 in Greats and that size or sometimes a 9 in other shoes

GTI388

Reaction score
Anyone know of a shop having sales right now? I’m looking for my first pair of CP. Prefer an all white, grey or blue pair. Mr Porter is having a sale but not on any of those styles. All the major dept stores I checked didn’t have any sales. Also, do the Achilles run shall or large? I’m an 8.5 in Greats and that size or sometimes a 9 in other shoes

Check out Havenshop. Canadian store but they will ship.

Amonobanji

Reaction score
Guys, here is a warning to anyone buying CPs from Endclothing, this is my first and last. I bought a pair of CPs from Nordstrom back in like November for full price (Nordstrom) never goes on sale. Then I saw 25% off on Endclothing so I was like "cop!." After it arrived home, I didn't even open the shoes. A month later, I was bored, so I browsed google for "CPs replica reddit" to read for fun, then I was like "ohh ****, let compare both pairs." So I compared them and damn, the one I got from Endclothing felt different when walking and the stitching on the back was looser (see pictures), too late to return now. So when you buy stuffs on sale, this is what you get. common project 3.jpg common project 2.jpg common projects 1.jpg

VincentC

Reaction score
?

Mine are 100% legit and look like your End pair. Probably just a different manufacturing run.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads