• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

InHocSignio

Reaction score
Discussion of the fall collection of one of SF's more popular brands.

Models that caught my eye from End's current collection of F/W '13:

Sizing matrix for CP Achilles by computurd:

A slight caveat to the chart; I would change the right-most category to: "Normal/Wide Feet", leaving the left-most "Narrow."

Link to CP Olivier's PinInterest, with useful categories: FW '13; SS '13; FW '12

Particularly hoping the rarer models, stuff that not every stockist carries, is posted to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hoping for a re-release of navy winter premium

enajy

Reaction score
Tan/brown leather achilles (not suede), bball hi's and/or lo's please!

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like those suede Achiles. Don't know if I $350 like them though. Still don't own any CP so I guess we'll see what they release.

InHocSignio

Reaction score
The Corner has their F/W '13 stock up.

Liked these off the bat:

Thoughts: Have not yet witnessed the return of the Winter Premium thinner sole. I hope we do see that, as I really liked that addition; it changes the profile of the Achilles to be quite a bit sleeker.

Wondering if the color of the "Burgundy" S/S derby is any different from the "Maroon" F/W one.

Last edited:

Michael Cheung

Reaction score
Hope Tres Bien will get those vintage suede soon
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone know aside from Nomad who else carrying those black work boots with the side zip? Has a white heel tab

keunho

Reaction score
Do the derbys fit like the achilles lows or larger/smaller?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but you can get Revolve to price match the prices on Tres Bien (non vat). So it's close to $100 off most styles plus free 2-day shipping.
It's not a sale price, but if you don't want to wait then at least you can cop them at a discount with quick shipping and not have to worry about customs.
With that said, I'd still prefer to buy from TBS but they didn't have my size and revolve did.

InHocSignio

Reaction score

Do the derbys fit like the achilles lows or larger/smaller?

Fit very slightly tighter because the leather does not have as much give as the sneakers. It's a comfort thing, so I don't think sizing up is a problem.

gravitas1

Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone explain the difference between the achilles and vintage low? Difference in shapes, designs etc?

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn- just got the grey vintage suede in my regular 41 and they fit really tight. I guess because they're padded. Wondering if I should just order the 42 and try to sell these ones on SF... I've worn them for a couple days hoping they'd stretch.

I suppose once the soul compresses and suede stretches the toe box might feel roomier...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads