• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nick227

Reaction score
Brand new size 45 B-Ball Lows, white with transparent soles. Model 2265, colour code 0506.

This model:

$240 shipped/gifted CONUS or Canada. Add 4% for invoice.

MichaelYuen

Reaction score
Hi,

Great to see there's a discussion just on CP's. Been trying to figure out the right size to get but can't seem to nail it yet. Hope some of you season CP's owners can help. Much appreciated in advance!

I'm currently a size:
US9 - AF1
US9 to US9.5 - Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66

Measured my feet on the Brannock today and thought I shared the pictures of my feet sizing. Pics are below.

I'm guessing I'm a size 42 for the CP Achilles Low?

Cheers,
Mike

1596013455908.jpeg

1596013473645.jpeg

Grolubao

Reaction score
Seems about right Mike. I went one size down with the CP and they ended up being too small. You would need a super narrow feet to accommodate that, so I think it's safer to go with the 42.

Bear in mind that CP's quality is not great these days. Had several problems with them and ended up giving up and getting Artisan Lab's one.

grayfox

Reaction score
For what it's worth I don't really enjoy wearing my achilles low these days (maybe they're too small?) but if I had to buy another pair I'd definitely go with my true size.

I think as I get older sizing down on clothing or shoes becomes less and less plausible as I'm more interested in being comfortable

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For what it's worth I don't really enjoy wearing my achilles low these days (maybe they're too small?) but if I had to buy another pair I'd definitely go with my true size.

I think as I get older sizing down on clothing or shoes becomes less and less plausible as I'm more interested in being comfortable
I go TTS in the Achilles and have for many pairs over the last dozen plus years. Ymmv, but the generic advice to size down on Achilles definitely does not work for me.

nick227

Reaction score
Brand new size 45 B-Ball Lows, white with transparent soles. Model 2265, colour code 0506.

This model:

$240 shipped/gifted CONUS or Canada. Add 4% for invoice.

Price drop! $200 shipped gifted. Will be biting the bullet and returning if no interest.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I go TTS in the Achilles and have for many pairs over the last dozen plus years. Ymmv, but the generic advice to size down on Achilles definitely does not work for me.

I never understood this advice. I'm a solid 11 in most casual and dress shoes, and stick to 44 for EU sizing, with the Achilles being no exception. There's no way sizing down to 43 would be comfortable, and I would guess even wearable.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys, it's size down from Nike and other sneakers. I wear a 10 dress shoe, and 11 in Nike.

I wear a comfortable 43 in common projects because technically it's sized down 1 full size from my sneaker size. If I sized TTS based on my sneakers, it'd be a 44, which is way too big. You can say common projects run Tts to brannoc device sizing.

If you're wearing the same size in athletic sneakers as dress shoes, you're wearing the wrong size for something...

Last edited:

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello hello.
Do you guys know what model these are ?
Thanks in advance
IMG_20200815_124431.jpg
IMG_20200815_124434.jpg
IMG_20200815_124445.jpg
IMG_20200815_124458.jpg
IMG_20200815_124530.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn’t the training boot have an side zip and sometimes a top button strap at the inside?

they kind of just look like tournament hi’s.

I could be very very wrong on both counts though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads