1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Common Projects Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by InHocSignio, Jul 20, 2013.

1. whorishconsumer

whorishconsumer Senior member

It was the last size, last unit, etc.

1 person likes this.
  2. Darn

Darn New Member

Does anybody know where i can get a hold of the 1851 0241 model in a size 41? Europe is preferred.

3. tehfangs

tehfangs Member

These are basically just suede chelseas in tan or something like that - you can get something pretty similar on mrporter or most places - I wouldn't be able to tell the difference in colours as they are all more or less like a camel/tan colour. (I actually just checked my code and they are what you're after, though in a size 40).

https://www.mrporter.com/en-au/mens/common_projects/suede-chelsea-boots/819784?ppv=2

Will that do?

4. Darn

Darn New Member

Have you compared your 0241 with the 1302 colorway? The ones i saw at a store were super bright and not really my taste, compared to the 0241, but alas photos can trick one.

5. whorishconsumer

whorishconsumer Senior member

Going once.

6. tehfangs

tehfangs Member

Hmm here is a quick photo but the lighting isn't so good.

I will do it again tomorrow when the light is a bit more natural.

[​IMG]

This photo below is an old one with white shoes in the front, that may help compare colour when they were a little newer.

[​IMG]

7. Darn

Darn New Member

Dig the photos man! Need to get a pair of them, definitely darker shade than the 1302

8. dl123

dl123 Active Member

hey guys, I have a pair of CP Chelseas in sz 44. I am typically a US 12 in Nike/Adidas. I followed the size-down rule.

Length-wise, they are great, heaps of room at the top edge of the shoe, however, they are quite tight and somewhat uncomfortable. Has anyone been in this scenario? Have they become more comfortable with wear?

I wore them for a little bit around the house and the crepe sole is already black! I doubt I'll be able to return..

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017 at 5:30 AM
  9. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

I am also a US12, I have a pair of chelseas in a 44 and a pair in 45.
    I need an insole for the 45's but they were comfortable right away. The 44's stretched enough to be comfortable but will always be snug, the fact the suede is fairly unstructured means it's fine though, it's not uncomfortable at all.

10. dl123

dl123 Active Member

Thanks! If you had the option of going 45 or 44 on your next pair, which would you go?