• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sotman

Reaction score
Hi people,

I would like to give my advice.

My shoe sizes with their own labels info:
Nike Vomero: EUR 44, US 10
Adidas Stan Smith: EUR 44, US 10
Columbia Boots: EUR 43, US 10
Ecco Soft 8: EUR 43

and

Common Projects Achilles Low: EUR 43

When I consider my feet are not narrow, little bit wide. When I try EUR 42 CP, sides were really tight and hurt my feet. But when I wear 43 is much more comfortable.

Yes, Common Projects are lengthwise little bit long but the reason is its style.

Don't mind to think CP are long when you wear them.

They are much comfortable from start to end if you buy correct size.

Regards

Attachments

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

norsefanboi

Reaction score
I think those were discontinued and replaced by the new ones, which are really sick...I just got mine in

View attachment 1510288
how do these work sizing wise compared to achilles lows?
thinking about pulling the trigger on these, in the same size as my achiles lows, which are a bit tight on me. Also, if anyone has a fitpic with these, would much appreciate if you could share some :D
1607120161377.png

Whale

Reaction score
I think those were discontinued and replaced by the new ones, which are really sick...I just got mine in

View attachment 1510288
How do these compare to the ones that were discontinued? I'm a fan of how the all black contrasts with the white laces in the old version, but tough to tell the difference between the old and new through pics online...

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do these compare to the ones that were discontinued? I'm a fan of how the all black contrasts with the white laces in the old version, but tough to tell the difference between the old and new through pics online...
These ones are suede and ripstop, the build quality is insane. But they aren’t all suede so they are a bit cheaper in price. I like them a lot

gardenvariety

Reaction score
Oh god how did I miss there being a sample sale. Please tell me there were no bball highs in 46 :brick:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.