• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nick227

Reaction score
Brand new size 45 B-Ball Lows, white with transparent soles. Model 2265, colour code 0506.

This model:

$240 shipped/gifted CONUS or Canada. Add 4% for invoice.

MichaelYuen

Reaction score
Hi,

Great to see there's a discussion just on CP's. Been trying to figure out the right size to get but can't seem to nail it yet. Hope some of you season CP's owners can help. Much appreciated in advance!

I'm currently a size:
US9 - AF1
US9 to US9.5 - Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66

Measured my feet on the Brannock today and thought I shared the pictures of my feet sizing. Pics are below.

I'm guessing I'm a size 42 for the CP Achilles Low?

Cheers,
Mike

1596013455908.jpeg

1596013473645.jpeg

Grolubao

Reaction score
Seems about right Mike. I went one size down with the CP and they ended up being too small. You would need a super narrow feet to accommodate that, so I think it's safer to go with the 42.

Bear in mind that CP's quality is not great these days. Had several problems with them and ended up giving up and getting Artisan Lab's one.

grayfox

Reaction score
For what it's worth I don't really enjoy wearing my achilles low these days (maybe they're too small?) but if I had to buy another pair I'd definitely go with my true size.

I think as I get older sizing down on clothing or shoes becomes less and less plausible as I'm more interested in being comfortable

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth I don't really enjoy wearing my achilles low these days (maybe they're too small?) but if I had to buy another pair I'd definitely go with my true size.

I think as I get older sizing down on clothing or shoes becomes less and less plausible as I'm more interested in being comfortable
I go TTS in the Achilles and have for many pairs over the last dozen plus years. Ymmv, but the generic advice to size down on Achilles definitely does not work for me.

nick227

Reaction score
Brand new size 45 B-Ball Lows, white with transparent soles. Model 2265, colour code 0506.

This model:

$240 shipped/gifted CONUS or Canada. Add 4% for invoice.
Price drop! $200 shipped gifted. Will be biting the bullet and returning if no interest.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I go TTS in the Achilles and have for many pairs over the last dozen plus years. Ymmv, but the generic advice to size down on Achilles definitely does not work for me.
I never understood this advice. I'm a solid 11 in most casual and dress shoes, and stick to 44 for EU sizing, with the Achilles being no exception. There's no way sizing down to 43 would be comfortable, and I would guess even wearable.

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys, it's size down from Nike and other sneakers. I wear a 10 dress shoe, and 11 in Nike.

I wear a comfortable 43 in common projects because technically it's sized down 1 full size from my sneaker size. If I sized TTS based on my sneakers, it'd be a 44, which is way too big. You can say common projects run Tts to brannoc device sizing.

If you're wearing the same size in athletic sneakers as dress shoes, you're wearing the wrong size for something...

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.