• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

djan

Reaction score
Anyone tried bball 88 model (2250)? I wonder if they fit the same as achilles low or smaller. The number starts with 2 but I'd like to hear from someone who actually tried them. In my experience some of the bball models such as nubuck ones fits smaller than achilles low models.

whorishconsumer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Throwing this up here before subjecting to eBay markup:

Selling these Waxed Suede CP Chelseas, size 45. Definite wear with marks and stains, but the uppers remain pretty clean. There was heel wear on both boot that I repaired using several applications of liquid cement, which has held up since. Comes with box and dustbag.

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1627.JPG

Selling for $160 + shipping to the US. PM for interest and shipping quote and I will provide further photos.

Grolubao

Reaction score
For dress shoes I would opt for Officine Creative, much better craftsmanship

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are they really that well made?

have kinda had my eye on the black leather ones
I have the black leather ones as well, they are very nice. I got both discounted, I don’t think I would pay full price for them. But they look to be quality

cp0nly

Reaction score
http___s3.store.hypebeast.com_media_image_4f_b0_shoes_14_4-f0e61b1cdb88077413a17fe77097.jpg

Thoughts on the cross trainers and this colorway? Reminds me of Jordan's.

jorg

Reaction score
Brand New in Box Black Suede Size 7 (39IT) Achillies Low Common projects. Don't want them, located in Toronto, Canada. Looking for $220 USD + shipping. pm if interested

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.