• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ThePaleKin

Reaction score
So there are 3 b-ball models now?
Bball
B-ball retro
B-ball 88
There are at least a dozen models of Bball. Ordinarily you would expect a store only to have the latest but if you search around on the internet there are probably a significant proportion of them still available.

They all size slightly differently but broadly speaking the older models you need to size down from Achilles and the later models same as Achilles.

My rule of thumb is that if the model number starts with a 1 size down from Achilles (two from normal shoe) ie 1842, 1887 and if it starts with a 2 ie 2087, 2128, 2155 then take same size as Achilles (1 down from normal shoe).

Hope that helps.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It was these, you'll be able to achieve the similar colour if you get grey CPs, unless you really dig the 'two-toneness' then you'll have to dig deeper for the duo tone stuff
Thanks. Spent the last hour of my quarantined life trying to see if this model is in stock anywhere but looks to be last season and I only saw Norse and caliroots carrying it. I really like the two tone and not the 30 other grays available. Wish I saw these a couple of months ago.

norsefanboi

Reaction score
Thanks. Spent the last hour of my quarantined life trying to see if this model is in stock anywhere but looks to be last season and I only saw Norse and caliroots carrying it. I really like the two tone and not the 30 other grays available. Wish I saw these a couple of months ago.
Right ok. yea Norse store is just a site I regularly browse and when that one popped up on sale I felt it was time for me to try my first cps. I'll let you know if I come across it again on any sites I visit

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
My 1528 Achilles size is a 41. Should I get this 2191 in a 41 as well, or do you guys feel I should go TTS (42)?

looking for some guidance as I’ve seen in this thread that some styles fit more tts than others. Recently had this happen with the 2192 model

Attachments

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
Btw the shoes I got above worked out lol.

I have another question. Did they change the gold lettering on the Chelsea boot? Just bought a pair from Need Supply directly and it’s not so much gold as it’s been branded. Does anyone know what’s going on with this?

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.