The Official Common Projects Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by InHocSignio, Jul 20, 2013.

1. childsplay

childsplay Well-Known Member

if youre patient and on the prowl, whites can be had for a decent price. i stocked up on two pairs of whites when gilt had them for $100 way back when. I actually scooped up a pair for my lady for $200 a couple months ago. Some european site had em on clearance, and i price matched with revolve/fwrd. just keep your eyes peeled during sale seasons

2. bbconair

bbconair Senior member

if you ever see these types of deals again - please, let us know lol.

3. bry2000

bry2000 Senior member

By the time such a deal would be posted here, all the sizes would be gone. It sometimes seems as if guys on Reddit dedicate their lives to finding CPs on sale.

4. Mujib

Mujib Senior member

Well, that was my short lived interest in CPs. Thanks for the replies, gents.

It didn't help to learn that they went up more than a hundred dollars in price recently. Seems there's just way too much hype around the brand.

This might be the wrong place to ask this, but exactly what makes these sneakers worth $410? If they go up to $500 by next summer, would you guys still buy them?

5. London

London Senior member

worth is highly subjective man. If they provide you comfort and you can afford them, then they're worth it.