• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Jeffw658

Reaction score
Picked up the suede jacno 40% off today. Sale items in store can be different from the website. Definitely check them out!

Attachments

• 69E97BCA-3250-4139-B091-AC2E8B845A5D.jpeg
    69E97BCA-3250-4139-B091-AC2E8B845A5D.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 152

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on sizing for the Shetland crewneck? I’m a 48 in the cowboy teddy, was thinking about going with a L in this for a slight oversized fit.

960AF4A2-6281-4D18-92E8-F0D848FA5374.png

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
Obviously, a touch of hyperbole, but one can stroll over to the John Lobb appreciation thread and get a sense of what I mean. They look amazing. Most of the boots I see posted here or in the SLP forums after a couple wears have very noticeable creases. Sort of obvious when we're talking about $800 vs. $2000 boots. I think we've done to death the idea that one is buying an idea, a style, a dream in Hedi's words, and a very good but not exceptional level of quality. There's always something better.

I’ve always held the view that SLP and Celine (the latter moreso) have never really produced footwear of exceptional quality. The leather and the soles are quite thin and while I find them appealing, I don’t think they’re worth their retail price (although I understand why some would pay that price).

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
I'm also lookign forward to this. And, I'm pretty sure the following has never been stated in the history of the world, but I'm really lookign forward to the new Amiri collection, which has some cool flared ****.

Edit: Just noticed on the Amiri website that their pre-ss stuff is up, and it's the same garbage they've been putting out for years. Anyway, enough talk about this horrible brand...

I’m still unsure how the brand has managed to *more or less* ride the coattails of Hedi’s Surf Sound collection for the better part of three years BUT I am interested in S/S20 and I think the previous collection is the strongest that they’ve released thus far.

CentrallyLocate

Reaction score
Obviously, a touch of hyperbole, but one can stroll over to the John Lobb appreciation thread and get a sense of what I mean. They look amazing.

Sure - and if John Lobb, or any of the ultra premium British shoemakers, offered a boot with a heel height and profile/last similar to the Wyatt and Jacno boots I’m sure many of us would buy them. But they don’t. So this is what we have.

Bill H

Reaction score
I’m still unsure how the brand has managed to *more or less* ride the coattails of Hedi’s Surf Sound collection for the better part of three years BUT I am interested in S/S20 and I think the previous collection is the strongest that they’ve released thus far.
shout out surf sound

Maximus6

Reaction score
Anybody have an ID on the exact Watch and Bracelet Hedi is wearing in this pic?

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that that disgraced photographer guy he's with in the picture? I forget his name. That might explain why he looks so uncomfortable.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love that leather jacket above that rire posted. I need to get to the boutique soon to try on some pieces. It's been too long.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads