• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

CentrallyLocate

Reaction score
My Jacnos are already pretty heavily creased (obviously stored well with shoe trees etc) after a week or two of regular wear. I expected this given the thinner leather and some pictures here and on the Facebook BST group that I assume many/most of you are also on, but it’s still a little sad.

Still, I continue to be very impressed with how comfortable and wearable they are, I’ve taken them to have rubber outsoles put on so I can wear them through the Autumn/Winter here in London and I’ve decided to add them into my daily rotation.

The only other thing I’m worried about is that they’re quite difficult to put on, in the sense that I really have to press my right foot down and pull on the leather to get the right boot on for example (moreso than with Wyatts). Doesn’t worry me massively but it is what it is.

zebidee

Reaction score
I'm really impressed, like you are, about how comfortable they are. Got the smooth calf Jacnos in my daily rotation this summer, aswell. So far they stayed in good shape and will be kept for the winter to rest in their box. Will use my rubber sole Creepers and Ranger boots for the winter in addition to my SLP Academy boots and Wyatts etc.

youwhat

Reaction score
Thought I'd add a fit pic, since I enjoy seeing others post the same. Got these babies out for a sunny Sunday walk... they already have gotten quite a high mileage this summer and I'm recieving my second python Jacnos, next week. But the very limited "shiny" 4 cm heel version. Only a handful ever made according to the SA! The most rare CELINE boot that was available, so far! I was lucky to get the only pair ever made, in my size, thanks to the wonderful staff at the Paris flagship store. Will post pictures later on.

you think thats true lol ?
it wouldnt be worth it for them.

wanted these but never saw them

Attachments

• _LLL0108.jpg
    _LLL0108.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 234

zebidee

Reaction score
Worth every cent for some people. ;-) The exclusivity is confirmed and will continue to be so on exotic skin products. Exclusivity also includes superior customer care and building a relationship with the customer. If telling lies and exaggerated sales talk will brake trust and damage the reputation of the company you represent. So let's leave those previous comments aside.

youwhat

Reaction score
Worth every cent for some people. ;-) The exclusivity is confirmed and will continue to be so on exotic skin products. Exclusivity also includes superior customer care and building a relationship with the customer. If telling lies and exaggerated sales talk will brake trust and damage the reputation of the company you represent. So let's leave those previous comments aside.

what are you talking about? i think we were just having a bit of light hearted ribbing.

they didnt only make one pair of these shoes in your size.
either the guy is completely stupid or will say anything to get you to buy something. in either case he's not worth listening to.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJR

zebidee

Reaction score
what are you talking about? i think we were just having a bit of light hearted ribbing.

they didnt only make one pair of these shoes in your size.
either the guy is completely stupid or will say anything to get you to buy something. in either case he's not worth listening too.
Where do you have that information from?

zebidee

Reaction score
The Frankfurt store opened up last night after a year of preparation and some pictures for the fashion lovers. 50/50 women/men. Some interesting pieces in stock. Was a blast!
36C171D9-289B-4645-81D0-6F0D6DE8F335.jpeg
CAB42930-05C3-4C48-AC77-0ECA667B25E4.jpeg
6DB707D8-B6DD-49FC-8BD6-D08C7DEBD1E6.jpeg

bencap

Reaction score

There are some Jacno boots in shiny python on the e-shop currently, what a great pair!

Bill H

Reaction score
The Frankfurt store opened up last night after a year of preparation and some pictures for the fashion lovers. 50/50 women/men. Some interesting pieces in stock. Was a blast!
View attachment 1250999 View attachment 1251000 View attachment 1251001
View attachment 1250999 View attachment 1251000 View attachment 1251001
What did you find particularly interesting please?

DJR

Reaction score
I think it needs to be dispensed in some type of leaflet or FAQ how salespeople will manipulate the facts to close a sale. Especially from a brand / house eager to establish a beachhead in the men’s sector. They strive to be virtuoso’s at playing to your emotional buying impulses. Hence “it’s 1 of 1 worldwide”

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads