• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Furq

Reaction score
For the poster with the python boots, I bought a pair myself and love them. My question - how do you maintain them? Was considering saphir reptan as a “polish” but not sure due to the special finish on the boots.

Called Celine but they just recommended taking it to their store for after sales care, which seems excessive

Bill H

Reaction score
For the poster with the python boots, I bought a pair myself and love them. My question - how do you maintain them? Was considering saphir reptan as a “polish” but not sure due to the special finish on the boots.

Called Celine but they just recommended taking it to their store for after sales care, which seems excessive

Shoe trees for sure. Other than that, good question...

hediboy

Reaction score
I do have that Saphir lotion, I rarely use it on my SLP python biker jacket.
But I don’t think I would apply on my Celine python, mainly the patented texture would be dimmed with polishing lotion. All you need is wearing them with care and wrapping the dust off after each use.

Bill H

Reaction score
I do have that Saphir lotion, I rarely use it on my SLP python biker jacket.
But I don’t think I would apply on my Celine python, mainly the patented texture would be dimmed with polishing lotion. All you need is wearing them with care and wrapping the dust off after each use.

First off; just want to give Saphir a shoutout for being awesome. Second, I have seen a black python L01 floating around, do you perhaps have a different version I am unaware of? I always wanted to see a python rider in the "natural" python color.

hediboy

Reaction score
My python technically is just small part, that is the 2015 Fall collarless biker.
9CA4F43E-D0A0-447F-B848-DF881F3DB57D.jpeg

First off; just want to give Saphir a shoutout for being awesome. Second, I have seen a black python L01 floating around, do you perhaps have a different version I am unaware of? I always wanted to see a python rider in the "natural" python color.

hediboy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting... how is that piece on person?? I like it but have a hard time envisioning it on body.

It is really a nice one. Great lamb with all functional zips design. One of the very rare real python jackets (only two straps though) made at SLP in Hedi’s era. The jacket runs very small, I need to size up and still feeling tight. Good with causal outfit or on top of light hoodie.

5CF20233-61CE-496F-A0DA-6B4690371DE5.jpeg

Bill H

Reaction score
Thanks... yeah, I think I like it better here then on the runway.. well done.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that looks incredible and unique in a good way.

OhMe

Reaction score
Video report from Loïc Prigent (show starts at 4:00) :

We can see a lot of models from different angles and in HD quality.

Prigent gives a lot of informations like the name of all the artists, and for example we learn that the embroideries on the cape at 7:26 required 1000 hours of work.

Oh, and we can see Hedi at the end... speaking with this Lisa.

Last edited:

Bill H

Reaction score

Prigent gives a lot of informations like the name of all the artists, and for example we learn that the embroideries on the cape at 7:26 required 1000 hours of work.

This was great.. thanks so much.

HommeBoy007

Reaction score

LOL oh my god, those two trolls he interviewed in the beginning.

“I’m actually a courtesy bagger at a grocery store.”

zebidee

Reaction score
Still too hot weather here for my creepers but can't wait to get them out soon. Fit is quite narrow compared to SLP sizes. My Jacnos have gotten lots of mileage already... they are just simply kick-ass. A big, 2 level, CELINE store will open up in my neighbor hood in September. Very excited about the grand opening event and birthday is comming...!

Attachments

• B7E763AF-0859-4A83-A894-4C2B0C6DCFD7.jpeg
    B7E763AF-0859-4A83-A894-4C2B0C6DCFD7.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 481
  • E8A980D4-143F-4861-8937-C5ABC5F42204.jpeg
    E8A980D4-143F-4861-8937-C5ABC5F42204.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 515

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those boots are so amazing. I'd be all over them if I could pull off the heel. I find the creepers strangely appealing as well.

On another note: does anyone have any notion as to what the future holds, in terms of new items popping up? I'm going to be in an area with a Celine store in mid-september, and was wondering if new stuff would be showing up by then.

Bill H

Reaction score
I was in London and Milan and both stores are starting to get the FW trickling in... I would imagine there will be at least a reasonable selection by mid sept...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics