• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

hediboy

Reaction score
B09E5162-BB0C-46B7-A260-FC9ADE89833D.jpeg 715A154F-5BA7-4324-A605-EE0503BF9CD7.jpeg 06D2E9B4-4231-445B-926C-F6EA498DB3E3.jpeg
Not working buttons, but tux-leather-covered buttons. Reason I size down as the fit is as all other suit jacket and coat in boxy style, not really a fit I like. (Strange I found classic biker is size up with a better fit...)

Some shots on the buttons, and the lapels, which I think are sumptuous...

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow that does look amazing. did you say the country of origin was France? I have a Dior leather from France, and it has a similar buttery look to it.

That's got to be baller for a night out.

hediboy

Reaction score
wow that does look amazing. did you say the country of origin was France? I have a Dior leather from France, and it has a similar buttery look to it.

That's got to be baller for a night out.
The leather is actually from Spain, tailored in Italy. I am biased on France leather myself (part of the reason I love the Celine Classic biker), same I got the Dior 07 M65, but the feel of this one is the best. The lightness and softness of the chesterfield provided some air when you are walking with it. The buttery feel of my SS13 L01 is slightly thicker, that could be better on biker to retain some masculinity.
F6464096-967D-4665-A901-649D79F38062.jpeg

Maximus6

Reaction score
Does anybody have the product code of all the skinny low waist denims made yet? I can only find the silver, blue and grey ones online, or are those the only ones this season?

https://www.celine.com/en-nl/celine...ow-waist-in-stretch-denim-2N020639E.38VB.html Also I have this one but I feel like its more of a Mid waist does anybody know if the other colors/washes fit any lower? I Heard 004 was lower than 003, but havnt seen any..

Last edited:

hediboy

Reaction score
The leather is actually from Spain, tailored in Italy. I am biased on France leather myself (part of the reason I love the Celine Classic biker), same I got the Dior 07 M65, but the feel of this one is the best. The lightness and softness of the chesterfield provided some air when you are walking with it. The buttery feel of my SS13 L01 is slightly thicker, that could be better on biker to retain some masculinity.
View attachment 1181686
Just tried some FW19 samples today at store, not really attractive, only few cardigans and knitwear I would say I might consider. The sizing in general running bigger. Two bikers here I tried in 46, fit well, but I am 48...and have to do50 on classic biker. Well... 8FCED242-72E4-4FB2-8B44-D1CA163EFBAD.jpeg 69A50B9E-7207-49DB-AFCF-F10EFEBD5823.jpeg

Last edited:

Spaceman333

Reaction score
Just tried some FW19 samples today at store, not really attractive, only few cardigans and knitwear I would say I might consider. The sizing in general running bigger. Two bikers here I tried in 46, fit well, but I am 48...and have to do50 on classic biker. Well...

thanks for the info. any word on when we can expect it to hit stores and online? did you get to see the footwear?

hediboy

Reaction score
thanks for the info. any word on when we can expect it to hit stores and online? did you get to see the footwear?
Be frank, I was not too excited for this coming season items...So I did not ask for the time of the season flip, but normal seasonal change would be expect in early September. Footwear focus is on loafers, which not my cup of tea...

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
I’m waiting for the show in a few weeks’ time. In the meantime, I think the product for fall will start to hit stores in July/August. Pieces from the collection will be releases periodically, according to the SA I spoke with.

NEONBLACK

Reaction score
Haven't seen much talk about sizing on the footwear. Does anyone know if its all TTS?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the show in a few weeks’ time. In the meantime, I think the product for fall will start to hit stores in July/August. Pieces from the collection will be releases periodically, according to the SA I spoke with.

I'm looking forward to that. Have you been to the Paris boutique? I'll be dans la ville in late August, and should probably hit up Celine while there. I've always been a fan of the tailors at the Dior and SL boutiques in Paris, so expect a similar attention to detail and surprisingly rapid turnarounds.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads