• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s also listed inaccurately as Jacno with 30 mm heel on the men’s side. But really I think the last is the same as Jacno, it is just placed on a slightly thicker sole that has a protruding welt.

Adamdraps

Reaction score
They are on the Celine site but under the women’s shoes. I’m on the ‘Get Notified List,’ for my size when back in stock.

If anyone picks them up please post the sizing, so that the question won’t be repeated over and over and over like the Wyatt’s...

Are you sure they are men's cause they only go up to a size 42 online.

Trixz

Reaction score
Great question and yes I’m certain because when you go to select a size at the bottom there is a size guide. Now this may get little complicated but you kinda need to know your women’s size equivalent. My EU/FR shoe size is 41.5, which is a U.S. women’s size 11.5 (as confirmed through site) and a US women’s size 11.5 is equivalent to a US men’s 9.5, which is my size. From the past my EU 41.5 is equivalent to 9.5 in men’s.

Hope that made sense!

funkyprez

Reaction score
But the biggest women’s size that is even listed, which is 42, is still too small for many men’s feet.

It does look identical to the men’s black suede Jacno chelsea, which goes up to size 45. So there’s hope still it comes out in that Havana color.

mugatu

Reaction score
Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised with the carmagues...not too familiar with the history of this region and connection with the boot.

French region well known for its cowboy boots called "camarguaise" that are traditionally light brown suede & feature a slight cuban heel..

bandeau_43.jpg

Margiela & Isabel Marant have been doing their own fashion versions for years

I'll try and stop by Celine boutique later and take a closer look at the collection..

BigRed

Reaction score
I’m just sitting here patiently waiting for the Jacno Chelsea boots to arrive at the boutique here in Houston. I’m going to either get those or the SLP black suede Dakota’s.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received the jacno lows, but thinking maybe I should wait out for the boots since I have JL double monk chapels which fill a similar niche as these. Was in a rush, so I couldn't bother for a good picture however I'd point out that I absolutely love the Celine packaging. Super elegant, and a perfect 180 reverse from Saint Laurent, i.e., white everything with black lettering, very clear, and as someone else noted, the dust bags are super cool.

IMG_0591.jpeg

IMG_0592.jpeg

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
Mugatu are you an American living in Paris, or français, your English is so perfect! I've been very impressed with this conversation lately, and appreciate the elevation of the topic from the endless Wyatt boots sizing questions that epitomize the SLP thread. :)

THIS

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look nice to me SirGrotius. Would obviously work well with black denim. Might get a pair myself.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jacno worn with black jeans by ss19 model.

52416027_2367405903271158_8961987745291460127_n.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads