• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably saw that same quick montage of four or five pics, loved the fits, the colors, the ambiance. iggy looked a bit rough though at the end ahhh!

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's the one. Souvenir jacket looks nice if it didn't have the back detail.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
From looking at the pics, I get fw15 vibes again. Really excited to see what will be released in stores.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My instagram is basically pictures of the Celine at the Wiltern show and Emanuel Macron announcing that condoms are gratuit for 18 - 25 y/os. The show looks great; I'm surprised how much a return to form it is relative to the Dancing Kid, etc.

Autre Vue

Reaction score
Perhaps I spoke too soon, this Wiltern collection was great, though it's a bit telling that the menswear looks are presented in a women's collection. And perhaps it's a bit too early to go back to skinny low-rise jeans for now but it's a refreshing return to form for the brand, welcome back Hedi. I just hope it's not another swan song for him, because an 80+ looks collection with Hollywood A-listers in the audience at an iconic LA landmark does scream "going out with a bang."

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess that this is teh back of that amazing leather jacket
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F12%2Fceline-mens-womens-winter-2023-runway-show-hedi-slimane-collection-age-of-indieness-76-scaled.jpg

shoegazesummer

Reaction score
I guess that this is teh back of that amazing leather jacket
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F12%2Fceline-mens-womens-winter-2023-runway-show-hedi-slimane-collection-age-of-indieness-76-scaled.jpg

I hope they sell it without the back detail. I'll be patiently waiting for FW23 to buy a leather jacket now. And, as I post every page or so, now I'll be waiting for FW23 to buy a classic Hedi style suit.

Although, I did try on a classic biker (sized down to a 46 instead of a usual 48) at Saint Laurent today and actually liked it (some reason I never imagined I would wear one?), so might just consider the classic Celine jacket as well.

Paulinuhhh

Reaction score
I told myself I wasn’t going to spend anymore money on clothes this year but I found a biker jacket for sale on the Celine FB group for a great price. I blame this on Hedi brainwashing 😩 But at least I can say I finally have a double rider jacket haha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads