• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Nyarlathotep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's no way to make those jeans look good, cringe red hair reminds me of the last week of junior high when all the guys in my class dyed their hair to some stupid/outlandish colour.

godnose

Reaction score
I can't go to jeans as wide as this, but I'm really hoping for a halfway house design to come in the future.

I actually think they look great in this pic:

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just to update on the Cartier tank must, the large looked tiny on me. Turns out that my wrist was 7 1/8 (not sure why I thought it was 6.75), and I was on the last hole on the strap. It wasn't just on the wrist that it was small though, but next to my hands, forearms, height, etc it just looked tiny. I'm not really a small person with size 45 feet etc.

I returned it and got the XL instead. The sweet spot would be somewhere between the two, but I'm happy with this size and will be keeping it. It definitely looks smaller than the solo XL due to the shape of the steel frame. I know the tank is supposed to be worn small but I don't care this looks better on me.

Rimbaud sounds pretty appealing to me. I need to get to London soon for some tailoring so I'll drop in to get a sample.

Other than that really struggling to spend any money with Celine. Everything is either sold out or not for me.

I really want a plain black leather weekend bag. If Celine doesn't come out with something soon I'm going to end up buying LV or something.

Randeep the hoody looks good. I fancy the Celine one now but L is sold out.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I'm persevering because Hedi really does it better than anyone else when he does something classic. I was never one to buy much from the runway shows anyway and the majority of my stuff is permanent collection or the equivalent from Celine. Hopefully they continue to offer a small selection of that kind of thing. I've got a pretty good wardrobe other than needing more t shirts and jackets so I can afford to be patient I suppose.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
At this point, I'm just keeping up with his new collections for nostalgia's sake. If I purchase anything it's probably from one of the resell sites since I haven't cared for anything new being released. I'm mainly looking forward to the new fragrances releases at this point.

rippedbluejeans

Reaction score
I never thought I'd say it but if Amiri toned it down just a little and started to make more basics then they'd have my money at this point.

I've made my own curation of 'basic' Amiri jeans to put on my wishlist. I'm sorry - I can't be swayed from FW13 style stack jeans to elephant jeans.

1643066832662.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads