• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of the silhouettes were better, the slim legs with boxy jackets, but there's still nothing I'd buy or want to wear. Some of those baggy jeans looks on vogue are terrible anyone that would pay money for that must be insane.

papillo

Reaction score
I agree. I really liked TDK and absolutely loved TKP. This feels quite reserved after those. But it feels a bit more traditional Hedi? A bit more skinny in places and a bit more monochrome. I feel like the Hedi traditionalists must be a little more pleased with this. But it's not quite for me. It does also feel like a cheaper production than both of those shows, but to be honest TKP and the enormous billboard campaigns for it must have cost an absolute fortune so I am not totally surprised that spring summer gets a haircut.

I'll be interested to check this stuff out when it releases, but for TKP I have been genuinely checking the website constantly to see if it was in and it so far looks to have been selling out fast. Maybe Celine is going to be an autumn winter focused brand (that would kind of make sense)... Time will tell.

Yea i highly doubt it...
Fairly on point takeaways godnose. I was okay with the first few minutes and liked the skinny leather jeans, not that I'd ever wear them, but in general, don't see myself buying a single item. I might warm up to it, but why bother. I wonder if it'll even be posted on Vogue Runway. I like their treatment of the photos, but this seems so b level.

About the only thing i saw that i could possibly wear. It looked a bit shiny, so i wonder if its patent leather. I own a pair from his SLP days so im good.

Ill wait till i see the whole collection, there are some ranger looking boots with 2-3 buckles that look promising

papillo

Reaction score

If you like these jeans please never speak to me again.

Nah, we will soon hear someone tell us how Hedi is creating something no one has ever seen, and tell you to "expand your boundaries"

except that this chit is lil different (arguably worse) than JNCO jeans we saw over 20 years ago...

Last edited:

Lit Harington

Reaction score
there was a beige trench/mac coat with what looked like line drawings of faces(?) all over it which actually looked pretty nice, but yeah i'm fairly certain I'm not buying anything from this collection.

the idealist in me hopes that now he's taken it this far, hedi will snap back to a more fw20 type look. kind of like he did with the very 'mature' womenswear fw19 show after the philo stans lost their **** at ss19. not overly confident though

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few new items on the site such as the beige and back trench-coats - made in France! Too oversized for me but much more appealing than the gaudier pieces. At least there’s some variety.

Trixz

Reaction score
One item I liked was the orange-ish/brown-ish plaid shirt but that’s about it.
EE5681D4-24F5-46B6-8CA4-0450A5B34472.png
011CC8CE-3A67-4CE9-8F63-B36E1CDD68B4.png

The plus side of this show is that the denim and silhouettes can’t get any bigger.

BasicJB

Reaction score
I noticed that most trench coats are made in France, including my classic version from SS '19, as well as some sweatshirts and the cotton baseball caps. All denims are made in Japan and most leather pieces in Italy. I wonder if there's any difference in quality between all the different factories.

A few new items on the site such as the beige and back trench-coats - made in France! Too oversized for me but much more appealing than the gaudier pieces. At least there’s some variety.

pockets

Reaction score
I noticed that most trench coats are made in France, including my classic version from SS '19, as well as some sweatshirts and the cotton baseball caps. All denims are made in Japan and most leather pieces in Italy. I wonder if there's any difference in quality between all the different factories.

i think its just whomever does it “best”, i dont think there is quality differences, more specialization of type of product by region

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics