• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Celine Elliots with the thin sole reminds me of these sneakers from the Ramones.
1619896207172.png

1619896347306.png

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I received the two centurion belts in light tan and black. They're gorgeous and look great with the union wash and black denim respectively; unfortunately, I hastily ordered 80cm instead of my usual 85 in a vain attempt to rationalize the lack of my size in stock by projecting it as vanity sized. These are TTS and I have to send back lest I'm left with one buckle hole and an unforgiving one at that.

Louis Louis

Reaction score
I too ordered a size below because of a lack of availability and finally it is fine. I use the second hole and the remain stays quietly below the 2 loops. As the belt is very thick it is ok. I use mine since at least one year practically every day and it ages well. It shows some marks where the pants loops touch the belt but it goes well with the belt look (dark brown).
1EE90B9C-B8D2-4FAA-9408-797E00FC181B.jpeg

Last edited:

Lit Harington

Reaction score
I too ordered a size below because of a lack of availability and finally it is fine. I use the second hole and the remain stays quietly below the 2 loops. As the belt is very thick it is ok. I use mine since at least one year practically every day and it ages well. It shows some marks where the pants loops touch the belt but it goes well with the belt look (dark brown). View attachment 1603137
really like this particular cw, always wanted this Dylan belt from ss15 (and still do) but this would be a good replacement i think
1619954432795.png

DJR

Reaction score

Arab Oil Princesses like Christian Dior.

Maybe if they didn’t spend so much money shotgun binge drinking and doing lines of coke on the down low and subsequently enlisting help from the most expensive mental health professionals in London to maintain their devotion to their surface level persona they’d have some time left for Celine.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Arab Oil Princesses like Christian Dior.

Maybe if they didn’t spend so much money shotgun binge drinking and doing lines of coke on the down low and subsequently enlisting help from the most expensive mental health professionals in London to maintain their devotion to their surface level persona they’d have some time left for Celine.
That's hot.

nolovelost23

Reaction score
I received the two centurion belts in light tan and black. They're gorgeous and look great with the union wash and black denim respectively; unfortunately, I hastily ordered 80cm instead of my usual 85 in a vain attempt to rationalize the lack of my size in stock by projecting it as vanity sized. These are TTS and I have to send back lest I'm left with one buckle hole and an unforgiving one at that.
this guys wears the Ceinturon belt & Celine boots often

funkyprez

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the GATs fit, for instance, compared to Jacno sizing?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads