• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might like the Hedi fan's version more than the original

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering buying a pair of the biker camargue Chelseas. I would most likely wear them without the harness, as a normal Chelsea boot. I know randeep bought a pair. To him and anyone else who did: how do you like them? What does everyone else think of them? Should I just wait and see what the boot offerings are for fw?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really can't get behind the tattoo thing. I remember the most egregious one I saw was in the 90s, when I was in my formative years, and Pearl Jam was blowing up. Some very beautiful girl got a full size Pearl Jam logo on her back. It was super sexy to see her back exposed in the otherwise nice garment she wore, but even then I thought 'that's not going to age well':

1615214842993.png

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Random note, thinking about getting my longish hair trimmed down a touch. I usually have the sides cut (not buzzed, so not a fade), and the top significantly longer, like a very long Ivy League style, but sometimes it gets a bit floppy and I'm wondering if it's time to go short. What's the vibe in the ether these days, and any Celine/SLP looks for inspiration that have caught your eye?

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random note, thinking about getting my longish hair trimmed down a touch. I usually have the sides cut (not buzzed, so not a fade), and the top significantly longer, like a very long Ivy League style, but sometimes it gets a bit floppy and I'm wondering if it's time to go short. What's the vibe in the ether these days, and any Celine/SLP looks for inspiration that have caught your eye?
I have no idea, but this site has a pretty good breakdown of various current hairstyles, and you can filter results by length, and things like that. https://manforhimself.com/mens-hairstyles/

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That site looks great! I opted for a shorter version than my usual long weave, such as the below that I use for inspiration. I'm so boring.

1615232302606.jpeg

1615232308392.png

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score

I haven't gotten my hair cut since June 2019, which started as a fun idea but covid and the lockdown came and I just said *******, so I should be the last person you should take advice from. Long hair is also not as low maintenance as it seemed. So much work required to keep it looking nice. I do however get a lot of compliments from women, which is nice.

In any case I think this is the perfect time to experiment. I like the pics you posted, although I'd prefer it slightly longer still.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think Cillian Murphy's haircuts would look good on you. I think having some bangs with the ability to be styled up as well will give your versatility.
1615246664188.png

1615246760238.png

styled up
1615246788383.png

Thomas Brodie-Sangster would look good too

1615247042407.png

1615247080195.png

1615247095151.png

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
I'm seriously considering buying a pair of the biker camargue Chelseas. I would most likely wear them without the harness, as a normal Chelsea boot. I know randeep bought a pair. To him and anyone else who did: how do you like them? What does everyone else think of them? Should I just wait and see what the boot offerings are for fw?

I love them, I haven't worn the harness as it seems a bit extra for every day wear but there are definitely times when I'm wearing a leather jacket and silver chains in the mirror and contemplate wearing them out in public.

Last edited:

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
I really can't get behind the tattoo thing. I remember the most egregious one I saw was in the 90s, when I was in my formative years, and Pearl Jam was blowing up. Some very beautiful girl got a full size Pearl Jam logo on her back. It was super sexy to see her back exposed in the otherwise nice garment she wore, but even then I thought 'that's not going to age well':

View attachment 1569798

This seems so embarrassing, I know somebody who got a tattoo of their favorite TV show and I thought to myself: why? I'm not so against tattoos as long as they are minimal and tasteful with some deep personal meaning, I just don't get why somebody would get a tattoo from a picture they saw on a fashion campaign or a instagram photo.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This seems so embarrassing, I know somebody who got a tattoo of their favorite TV show and I thought to myself: why? I'm not so against tattoos as long as they are minimal and tasteful with some deep personal meaning, I just don't get why somebody would get a tattoo from a picture they saw on a fashion campaign or a instagram photo.

Yeah, when the truth is revealed behind the magic trick it just becomes corny. That's why I maintain a stance of always being low-key about being interested in "fashion" or Hedi in real life.

To be fair to this Hedi fan, only the Hedi obsessed would be aware of the origins of his tattoo. I doubt many people "into Hedi" will rememberer the tattoo on a model from one campaign. He could easily lie and come up with some bullshit origin story for his tattoo and it would look pretty interesting to most people.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads