• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Malour

Reaction score
Jared is almost double Sky's age in this photo. I think it speaks volumes the importance of skincare/genetics. I prefer if the male and female couple looks similar. An obviously older man with an obviously younger woman isn't that great of a look. A significantly older man who doesn't look his age, however, isn't that big of an issue by comparison. "They look good together."
View attachment 1563654
I will always keep an open mind and never outright shun youth style because I have no interest in really dating girls my age. How can one claim to be a rebellious "bad boy" if they feel icky towards sexual predators.
If there is anyone I "idolize" when it comes to skincare it is Jared Leto. I do not care about his acting or music, but his skin is so good looking. Same goes for Pharrell.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know rire likes to joke (heh) and thorns slip in barbs, but I do give Jared Leto credit on the skin and overall aged aesthetic more so now than ever. He's sort of embraced that Gucci-Alessandro lifestyle x10 and lives some sort of vegan fairy tale epic. I wonder how much of his skin success (for lack of a better term) is due to genes vs. diet vs. vs. skincare products vs. other environmental factors to use four key buckets.

jesuisjesuis

Reaction score
I know rire likes to joke (heh) and thorns slip in barbs, but I do give Jared Leto credit on the skin and overall aged aesthetic more so now than ever. He's sort of embraced that Gucci-Alessandro lifestyle x10 and lives some sort of vegan fairy tale epic. I wonder how much of his skin success (for lack of a better term) is due to genes vs. diet vs. vs. skincare products vs. other environmental factors to use four key buckets.

it's all botox and it looks completely unnatural. no one is that age without developing some kind of wrinkle here and there.

Bill H

Reaction score
it's all botox and it looks completely unnatural. no one is that age without developing some kind of wrinkle here and there.
You make a good point, but there are definitely exceptions... there are a lot of people out there and thus a lot of different genetics. I am not commenting on this guy, I don't know anything about him.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought this picture in the NYT today was a bit Celine in shirt and tie.
0078CC2F-A4B5-42FF-A1F0-5B5B9BFD65A4.jpeg

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After seeing this photo, it made me realize that I should care more about proper sunscreen and UV exposure. The other side of his face wasn't as close to the glass and had less exposure. I have to imagine that those who live that vampire lifestyle, sleeping when the sun is up and waking up when the sun sets probably have less wrinkles, unless they binge on drugs.
1614438263666.png

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
I think Jared Leto looks slightly "too good" for his age, to the point where it's weird. His skin looks beautiful, no doubt. I think you can age gracefully just by living a fairly healthy lifestyle and I think I prefer that for both men and women. Especially mature/older men who are into fashion somehow seem really cool to me, as corny as that sounds.

Maybe my thought process is skewed because I think Jared is a prick. Who knows.

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score

More Celine in kpop. This is Seol-Hyun from the group AOA. If you like Blackpink you'll like AOA. They do have some bangers, honestly.

Randeep

Reaction score
After seeing this photo, it made me realize that I should care more about proper sunscreen and UV exposure. The other side of his face wasn't as close to the glass and had less exposure. I have to imagine that those who live that vampire lifestyle, sleeping when the sun is up and waking up when the sun sets probably have less wrinkles, unless they binge on drugs.
View attachment 1563696

Saw this in the thread gallery on the side and thought 'google adsense getting a little too aggressive'

I would highly recommend beyond generally looking after your health, to do yourselves (and significant others) a favour with skincare/anti-aging, with a bare minimum stack of tretinoin (rx) / vitamin c serum / spf30+

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Jared is almost double Sky's age in this photo. I think it speaks volumes the importance of skincare/genetics. I prefer if the male and female couple looks similar. An obviously older man with an obviously younger woman isn't that great of a look. A significantly older man who doesn't look his age, however, isn't that big of an issue by comparison. "They look good together."

I will always keep an open mind and never outright shun youth style because I have no interest in really dating girls my age. How can one claim to be a rebellious "bad boy" if they feel icky towards sexual predators.
bruh did you just say in order to be a "bad boy" you have to accept sexual predators? that aint it
being a "bad boy" is overrated, just be your goddamn self and go live life, who cares what other people think of you. Just wear cool **** and go do cool ****, the rest is overrated

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, I assumed thorns had some sort of mental miasma when writing that line. I can't imagine bad-buy necessitating "sexual predation." that said, if a guy is older than a woman and she's obviously an adult, I don't think a large delta in years prima facie elevates the relationship to being of sexual predation.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads