• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I value Hedi's consistency. ss21 and fw21 collections with Z trainers.

pearls_before_swine

Reaction score
I almost pulled the trigger on some Ann D riding boots because they were so cool but alas I would feel like a tool wearing them - probably more of a me lacking balls problem than anything but yeah...

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have to agree. For myself, they're only really congruent for me if I go to BDSM clubs. Anything other place and it would look so dissonant with my environment and make me look very try hard. The cost per wear for those boots would end up really high.

If I lived in an area where everyone dressed up and weren't afraid of showing effort then it wouldn't be that hard wearing those boots casually. Another opportunity to wear it is if I'm dating someone who also dresses up like this, then I can match with her.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lmao, ****'s getting real now. I've made peace with this reality months ago. I'm fine being unfashionable and looking like a geezer. I have double downed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads